Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: SugarCRM Adds Enterprise Management to Mobile App

Re: SugarCRM Adds Enterprise Management to Mobile App
Posted by: Richard Adhikari 2017-04-11 03:22:53
See Full Story

SugarCRM has announced the latest version of its app for iOS and Android, Sugar Mobile 5.0. It includes a redesigned user experience based on customer feedback; support for Apple's Touch ID; a new Sugar MACS service that lets users customize login, splash and loading screens to support their organization's branding, look and feel without coding; enterprise mobile management support through app wrapping; inclusion of the AppConfig standard to make app management easier; mobile deep linking; and offline storage mode.

Re: SugarCRM Adds Enterprise Management to Mobile App
Posted by: appjetty 2018-04-26 05:29:16 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
Great detailed and explained. I will come back again to read some more interesting things on this topic.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.