Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Social Marketing Grows Up

Re: Social Marketing Grows Up
Posted by: Denis Pombriant 2017-02-24 04:53:40
See Full Story

Before there was experimental data to support various contentions, it made perfect sense to believe that the likes and endorsements posted to friends on social media would drive more business. After all, didn't we all subscribe to the idea that a disgruntled customer would tell many more people about a brand's shortcomings than a happy customer would sing its praises? Didn't we all accept that a social megaphone could be a brand disaster if not handled properly?
Yes, and yes, we did all that. It's not wrong, at least not totally.

Posted by: HelenColins 2017-03-05 08:49:00 In reply to: Denis Pombriant
An interesting look on the social marketing strategy that calls into question all the efforts of marketers all over the world. I believe that the spread in social networks (Social likes and endorsements) affect the brand recognition. When a customer needs some kind of goods, he will probably remember the company, which he is subscribed to in the social network and will buy the goods there. We at Iflexion actively study the market and introduce new technologies in the field of social networking solutions. You can read more here https://www.iflexion.com/social-networking-software.

Posted by: adrianebg 2017-12-06 03:48:27 In reply to: HelenColins
An integrated use of social media channels for marketing is very important, in order to be able to interact with different customers at different touch points. Read more here:

Adrian,
ebusinessguru.co.uk
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.