Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Top CRM Blogs of 2016: Countdown, Part 1

Re: Top CRM Blogs of 2016: Countdown, Part 1
Posted by: Chris Bucholtz 2017-01-14 03:47:47
See Full Story

In a year when it seemed that CRM continued to blur into other technologies -- artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, analytics, predictive tools -- there was no shortage of things to blog about. However, only a few bloggers really captured what was going on in CRM in 2016 and reflected the evolution of the technology in their own unique ways. Doing that is a great way to land on our list of the 20 Best CRM Blogs, which looks back on a year of writing on the subject of CRM -- not just CRM, the technology, but CRM, the discipline.

Posted by: JohnBakiko 2017-02-02 04:10:43 In reply to: Chris Bucholtz
Great post Chris! Just wanted to suggest one more blog to the list, which I was reading recently. Seen it here https://easyerp.com/blog/. Found a ton of useful things over there. It is partilly concentrated on their own product EasyERP, but there are also interesting posts on other CRM issues.

Posted by: crmasia 2017-01-27 04:45:44 In reply to: Chris Bucholtz
Thanks for sharing such an awesome topic
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.