Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Salesforce Gets a Grip on Quip

Re: Salesforce Gets a Grip on Quip
Posted by: Richard Adhikari 2016-08-03 05:46:39
See Full Story

Salesforce has agreed to acquire Quip, Quip CEO Bret Taylor and Head of Product Kevin Gibbs announced Monday. Quip lets users manage live documents throughout the collaboration process. The deal is worth about $582 million, according to a Salesforce filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Quip provides a chat feature that's built into every document and spreadsheet. It lets users direct-message team members and comment directly on any piece of content.

eDiscovery collection for Quip
Posted by: mleederman 2017-07-24 09:30:58 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
Hi!
My name is Mark Leederman. I need to collect data from Quip for an eDiscovery case. Do you know any tools that could help me?

Thank you!

Re: eDiscovery collection for Quip
Posted by: mayda_saldana-1 2018-06-05 08:11:32 In reply to: mleederman
Hi Mark! Did you ever find a solution for this? Onna integrates directly with Quip to collect and export data for e-discovery purposes. Here's a how-to-article: https://intercom.help/onna/integrations/web-integrations/how-to-collect-from-quip
Jump to:
Which best describes what you think about requiring Covid-19 "vaccine passports?"
It will prompt more people to take the vaccine to help end the virus.
It will lessen restrictions and provide more freedom for individuals.
It is a violation of privacy and civil liberties.
It will lead to stigma and discrimination.
It will encourage counterfeits and other criminal activities.