ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Through the CRM Lens

Re: Through the CRM Lens
Posted by: Denis Pombriant 2016-03-09 16:14:47
See Full Story

This is delicate and I will be scrupulously neutral in these paragraphs so as to offend no one, but I thought it would be fun to attempt an interpretation of the current political climate from the perspective and sensibilities of CRM. Can this really work? You be the judge. It will be different from any other analysis you might have come across because I do not wish to discuss candidates. I am all about the customer. Two CRM issues inform politics this year -- empowering the customer and engaging the customer to produce loyalty.

Posted by: davenewman 2016-03-09 16:19:31 In reply to: Denis Pombriant
Correct, except that in doorstep canvassing, politicians and their supporters routinely listen to voters. We even hand out 60 second survey forms, to find out which issues are most important for voters in each street. And bigger parties do social media sentiment analysis all the time (as well as trying to get followers to sign petitions).

It is just messages via the mass media that fail to engage. But mass media adverts and interviews no longer win elections.

I speak from experience as the elections co-ordinator for the Green Party in Oxford. The ground campaign is nothing like the version shown on TV.

Posted by: Geetha22 2016-03-18 01:52:36 In reply to: davenewman
very informative blog.gained more knowledge on CRM lens and its uses. thanks for producing this information
Jump to:
Which best describes what you think about requiring Covid-19 "vaccine passports?"
It will prompt more people to take the vaccine to help end the virus.
It will lessen restrictions and provide more freedom for individuals.
It is a violation of privacy and civil liberties.
It will lead to stigma and discrimination.
It will encourage counterfeits and other criminal activities.