Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Cirrus Insight Gives Salesforce Users DIY Flexibility

Re: Cirrus Insight Gives Salesforce Users DIY Flexibility
Posted by: Enid Burns 2015-05-01 00:37:20
See Full Story

When Cirruspath wanted to update its Cirrus Insight Gmail extension for Salesforce.com, it asked clients to draw it a picture. The result is what it calls a complete redesign that integrates lead tracking through Salesforce.com seamlessly into Gmail. First and foremost among the features in the new Cirrus Insight upgrade, which was launched on Wednesday, is the ability for users to customize the extension based on the needs of their industry vertical or individual business.

Re: Cirrus Insight Gives Salesforce Users DIY Flexibility
Posted by: IrynaD 2015-05-01 00:39:59 In reply to: Enid Burns
Thank you for the interesting review. Gmail and Salesforce integration definitely saves tons of time for every SF user. I heard a lot of positive feedbacks about Cirrus Insight but unfortunately never tried. The best app to sync Gmail and SFDC Iíve found is ContactMonkey. Especially nice is the email tracking but the biggest benefit that it saves over copying and pasting email conversations from an email platform into Salesforce.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.