Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Hear, Hear: The Rise of Social Listening

Re: Hear, Hear: The Rise of Social Listening
Posted by: Vivian Wagner 2014-11-25 03:26:52
See Full Story

Evian ran a promotion to give away bottled water during August in New York. People had only to tweet using the hashtag #evianBottleService to get free water delivered to them on the streets. To pull it off, Evian coordinated its social listening efforts and its marketing strategy. "Social listening is the ability to monitor activity on social networks, whether that be by setting up keywords to track, focusing on a specific hashtag or brand handles, or using listening as a channel for customer service," said Shoutlet President Aaron Everson.

Re: Hear, Hear: The Rise of Social Listening
Posted by: ikasapov 2014-11-25 03:32:48 In reply to: Vivian Wagner
I do many things mentioned in this article every day, as a part of my job. I highly recommend Mediatoolkit, a social media listening tool. It's really reliable, as it finds all mentions of your keywords in under 5 minutes and gives great analytic reporting, and it's free to use for a keyword or two.
Jump to:
Which best describes what you think about requiring Covid-19 "vaccine passports?"
It will prompt more people to take the vaccine to help end the virus.
It will lessen restrictions and provide more freedom for individuals.
It is a violation of privacy and civil liberties.
It will lead to stigma and discrimination.
It will encourage counterfeits and other criminal activities.