Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Conspiracy of Culture: 5 Contributors to CRM Failure

Re: Conspiracy of Culture: 5 Contributors to CRM Failure
Posted by: Christopher J. Bucholtz 2014-07-09 02:58:29
See Full Story

Most companies of any size have a CRM application. Every company says it wants to build great relationships with its customers. Almost as many say they want to be "customer-centric." However, as any customer can tell you, the companies that attain these goals are few and far between. What is it that's keeping businesses from doing what they know they need to do? It's not one thing; if it were, that problem would have been identified and eradicated long ago. Instead, it's a lot of little things that conspire to wreck your CRM aspirations.

Posted by: bradhodson 2014-08-08 13:56:15 In reply to: Christopher J. Bucholtz
Several of these issues can be completely dismissed by having a CRM that is applicable and open to all divisions of the company. For instance, a CRM and project management software combo helps everyone in the whole customer journey to participate using the same software and, thus, the same data.

It helps to keep everyone in sync and builds a better experience for each and every customer.

Brad Hodson
JobNimbus

Posted by: Max_Software 2014-07-09 02:59:41 In reply to: Christopher J. Bucholtz
This is great list of items. I would actually build-out the final item very slightly and just emphasise that in terms of employee performance, it is not enough to explain what it is that you are trying to achieve with your CRM effort, you really need to get your employees to engage with the idea so that they can put your it into practice. A great way of doing this is to ask them what they think: they may well have some great ideas of their own!

Andrew Heriot
Maximizer CRM
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.