Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Marketing to Mobile Millennials: Misperceptions and Myths

Re: Marketing to Mobile Millennials: Misperceptions and Myths
Posted by: Erika Morphy 2014-07-08 22:51:32
See Full Story

Despite their financial burdens -- unconscionably high levels of college education debt and a lackluster job market -- everyone wants to know what millenials want. Where will they live? What will they buy? Automakers shake in fear that they won't develop the same obsession for the automobile-oriented lifestyle as their parents. Apartment builders have no compunction about building more and more edgy, in-fill dwellings for them, content in the knowledge that home ownership is a long away off for this crowd.

Re: Marketing to Mobile Millennials: Misperceptions and Myths
Posted by: dommaden 2014-07-17 06:12:23 In reply to: Erika Morphy
Markenig these days is growing by the help of these mobile devices as they help people to buy and sell whwn the are travelling or even at lunch they can buy or sell things with the help of these mobile devices.
Jump to:
Are you willing to pay a subscription fee to Twitter?
Yes - Twitter is an important tool for my organization. Paying for a subscription is an easy business decision for us.
Yes - I use the platform frequently and want access to every available feature.
Possibly - It depends on which features will be offered and what those will cost.
No - I will only use Twitter for services that are available free of charge.
No - I don't use Twitter for free, so I'd never consider a paid subscription.