Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Ideoclick eBook
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Going Off-Script to Delight Customers

Re: Going Off-Script to Delight Customers
Posted by: Christopher J. Bucholtz 2014-06-23 01:41:19
See Full Story

I had an exciting moment while grocery shopping last week. After 10 years of going to the same market and seeing the same checkers, one of them actually pronounced my name right as I was leaving. I know my last name's a bit hard to pronounce, and clerks have spent the better part of the 21st century asking me how to say it. I also know that, at the market where I shop, clerks are instructed to thank customers at the end of transactions by using their last names -- as in, "thank you, Mr. Bucholtz."

Re: Going Off-Script to Delight Customers
Posted by: Maximizer CRM 2014-06-23 01:41:43 In reply to: Christopher J. Bucholtz
I couldnít agree more with your article, it is very good.

In fact it is something that we try and build into our sales process here at Maximizer. as a company we are often talking to prospects that are shopping around for CRM as we all do with most items we buy now, no matter how big or small we all do our own research before we even talk to a sales guy or make that first call ourselves.so when we do finally get to talk to our prospects it is so important that we try and understand their business and in some instances if we can find some useful information about them whilst we are on that call we can make sure that we record it in Maximizer, this could be really simple information like which football team they support, or if they have been away on holiday recently so that when we do put that second call in we can carry on immediately from where we left off. This is also a great way for companies to differentiate themselves from the crowd. At the end of the day people will buy from people they like, yes the product is important but if you donít connect with someone then you are less likely to make a purchase. Think about the car buying process, it really makes very little difference where you buy your Ford car from does it, they are all the same when they are new.

Why would you chose one dealer over another? Service. So giving your team the right tools to be able to track all the intricacies of a sale is imperative and in the long run is sure to help build long and fruitful relationships.

Matt Ranger
Maximizer CRM
Jump to:
Are you willing to pay a subscription fee to Twitter?
Yes - Twitter is an important tool for my organization. Paying for a subscription is an easy business decision for us.
Yes - I use the platform frequently and want access to every available feature.
Possibly - It depends on which features will be offered and what those will cost.
No - I will only use Twitter for services that are available free of charge.
No - I don't use Twitter for free, so I'd never consider a paid subscription.