Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Ideoclick eBook
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Marketing Automation's Next Gig

Re: Marketing Automation's Next Gig
Posted by: Denis Pombriant 2014-04-30 04:40:23
See Full Story

If you aren't sold on marketing automation yet, there's another reason to consider it before you end up down two touchdowns with three minutes to play. We usually think of marketing in its traditional role of new customer outreach, which is good but no longer enough. As much as 80 percent of revenue might come from the existing customer base; however, the marketing budget usually goes in the opposite direction. Keep in mind that in today's zero-sum markets, your competition has not stopped marketing to your customers, so why should you?

Re: Marketing Automation's Next Gig
Posted by: Maximizer CRM 2014-04-30 04:40:44 In reply to: Denis Pombriant
Good article Denis. Itís vital to ensure your CRMís service module not only connects well to your sales and marketing tools, but also includes functions which service reps can use to create leads and even carry out the initial steps of the sales cycle.

Anita Holley
Maximizer CRM
Jump to:
Are you willing to pay a subscription fee to Twitter?
Yes - Twitter is an important tool for my organization. Paying for a subscription is an easy business decision for us.
Yes - I use the platform frequently and want access to every available feature.
Possibly - It depends on which features will be offered and what those will cost.
No - I will only use Twitter for services that are available free of charge.
No - I don't use Twitter for free, so I'd never consider a paid subscription.