Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Digging Deeper Into CRM Data

Re: Digging Deeper Into CRM Data
Posted by: Christopher J. Bucholtz 2014-04-14 00:43:55
See Full Story

CRM is sometimes described as the place where all your customer data resides. That's a nice image -- all that helpful data, chilling in its own hangout. That data works for you, though -- if you're just storing it, it isn't helpful. We talk a lot about what we want to do with data: We want to give sales people additional tools in their arsenals; we want to track service interactions; we want to identify the most profitable customers so we can redouble efforts to keep them loyal; and so on.

Re: Digging Deeper Into CRM Data
Posted by: Maximizer CRM 2014-04-14 00:44:33 In reply to: Christopher J. Bucholtz
Another good post Chris. Iím an advocate for micro-conversion measurement or the tiny steps taken by a cold prospect to happy customer. It can be labour intensive Ė pulling and analysing the past of won and lost prospects, but it doesnít have to be.

I use Maximizer CRM dashboards to give me a real-time indication into whatís going on at a macro and micro level in my sales department. This allow me to compare opportunity qualification rate and pipeline value next to the small steps which can produce these results, like outbound calls, emails per opportunity and social media activity.

Matt Ranger
Maximizer CRM
Jump to:
Are you willing to pay a subscription fee to Twitter?
Yes - Twitter is an important tool for my organization. Paying for a subscription is an easy business decision for us.
Yes - I use the platform frequently and want access to every available feature.
Possibly - It depends on which features will be offered and what those will cost.
No - I will only use Twitter for services that are available free of charge.
No - I don't use Twitter for free, so I'd never consider a paid subscription.