Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Ideoclick eBook
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: 3 Ways to Source Ideas From Your Customers

Re: 3 Ways to Source Ideas From Your Customers
Posted by: Christopher J. Bucholtz 2014-04-03 20:18:07
See Full Story

The era of inbound marketing is upon us, but a great many businesses are fearful of it. Having worked as a magazine editor and a content marketer, I find the conversations very familiar: People who haven't written or who hate to write find many reasons not to, including some that make very little sense at first. Chief among them is, "I don't know what to write." "Write" has been replaced in the vernacular by the sadly bland term "create content," but the issue is still the same: People say they don't know what their content should be about.

Re: 3 Ways to Source Ideas From Your Customers
Posted by: Maximizer CRM 2014-04-25 05:48:47 In reply to: Christopher J. Bucholtz
Solid tips. Quality content creation takes time – a lot of time, so once you have a great piece you’ve got to be able to push it out in the right way.

Key to this is the right CRM and the right marketing automation software – without it, you will severely limit the impact of your great content.

Anita Holley
Maximizer CRM
Jump to:
Are you willing to pay a subscription fee to Twitter?
Yes - Twitter is an important tool for my organization. Paying for a subscription is an easy business decision for us.
Yes - I use the platform frequently and want access to every available feature.
Possibly - It depends on which features will be offered and what those will cost.
No - I will only use Twitter for services that are available free of charge.
No - I don't use Twitter for free, so I'd never consider a paid subscription.