Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Give Customers a Buying Experience They Can't Resist

Re: Give Customers a Buying Experience They Can't Resist
Posted by: Christopher J. Bucholtz 2014-02-03 23:42:04
See Full Story

When people talk about the customer experience, the thinking gets lofty quickly. The word "delight" is dropped a lot, people cite things like the American Girl Store or Nordstrom -- and soon over-the-top seems like what the norm should be. The experiences provided by the very best at creating experiences are great because they fit their product, their customers, and the objectives of both groups. But what if you're just buying a screen door, or a car battery, or lumber? What you want from your experience is the easiest transaction possible.

Re: Give Customers a Buying Experience They Can't Resist
Posted by: Maximizer CRM 2014-02-21 08:36:05 In reply to: Christopher J. Bucholtz
Enjoyed the post. One really common mistake when selecting CRM is the propensity for service to be overlooked. Businesses want to sell to new customers and generate new leads, not nurture existing customers and delight them with a great experience.

I think this is a really crucial aspect to miss, as retaining customers is a lot cheaper and easier than attaining new ones.

Id always ensure a CRM system comes with adequate service provision functionality to create a ferociously loyal customer base and easy cross and up-sell abilities.

Andrew Heriot
Maximizer CRM
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.