Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Banks Get a Little Less Hate in Latest Satisfaction Rankings

Re: Banks Get a Little Less Hate in Latest Satisfaction Rankings
Posted by: Erika Morphy 2014-01-15 23:11:05
See Full Story

Consumers seem to be softening their hate-hate relationship with the banking industry, according to a new report released Tuesday by the American Customer Satisfaction Index. In fact, customer satisfaction with financial services in general -- a category that includes banks, credit unions, health insurance, property and casualty insurance and life insurance -- reached a new high in the third quarter of 2013, the report found. The index is up 0.3 percent to 76.7 on a 0 to 100 scale.

Re: Banks Get a Little Less Hate in Latest Satisfaction Rankings
Posted by: jonborillo 2014-01-15 23:16:24 In reply to: Erika Morphy
This is interesting. Imagine, banks, of all sectors, getting in on the customer service game. And why not? They are, after all, a service that almost everyone avails of. So it would be wise for them to do so. And maybe, your company, no matter what industry you're in could learn a thing or two from them.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.