Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Salesforce Industries Summit
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Salesforce Automation Tops CRM Buyers' Software Wish Lists

Re: Salesforce Automation Tops CRM Buyers' Software Wish Lists
Posted by: Erika Morphy 2013-11-18 20:26:12
See Full Story

Ask prospective buyers of CRM software what they're most interested in, and you'll probably get a mix of variations on the following three themes: "I am not sure about the deployment model yet, although I have heard good things about the cloud"; "I know about the benefits of using an integrated suite, but frankly I would like to investigate some best-of-breed offerings too"; and "Is it salesforce automation related? In that case, count me in!" So suggests a new report from Software Advice.

Re: Salesforce Automation Tops CRM Buyers' Software Wish Lists
Posted by: sandhyaramesh 2013-11-18 22:28:13 In reply to: Erika Morphy
It's natural that most people want salesforce automation. An increasing trend recently is the coming of products that come integrated with CRM and social media and Marketing Automation out of the box. I work for Agile CRM, and we're getting a high satisfaction rate, so hopefully, there will be a gradual shift towards products that have integration.It's quite interesting to see even small businesses adapting quick and implementing a lot of saelsforce automation - today, it's required no matter what the size of your company.
Jump to:
When considering a new smartwatch, which feature set is most important to you?
Alerts and Notifications
Calls and Messaging
Clock and Time Tracking
Contactless Payments and Banking
Design and Personalization
GPS and Maps
Health and Fitness
Music and Video