Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Salesforce Industries Summit
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: 5 Traps to Avoid in Social CRM for Retail

Re: 5 Traps to Avoid in Social CRM for Retail
Posted by: Erika Morphy 2013-10-17 07:15:18
See Full Story

It is difficult to overstate the importance of social CRM to retailers given the almost tailor-made suitability of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest et al. for reaching out and engaging with customers. What's less clear, however, is exactly how retailers should use social CRM to talk with those customers. Is it open season for social media? That is, is it fair for customers to expect to conduct all of their business over social media? What steps are required for a retailer to launch a social CRM program, anyway?

Re: 5 Traps to Avoid in Social CRM for Retail
Posted by: Maximizer CRM 2013-10-25 00:55:56 In reply to: Erika Morphy
I think there’s some very insightful points in your pitfalls Erika, really enjoyed the article! Whenever I advise on social CRM requirements for retailer users, I commonly have to highlight the need to actively use the data they’re gaining from their social media management efforts – not to let it simply become a reactive mechanism. Luckily with Maximizer CRM you can track and monitor all key social media data to find insightful strengths and weaknesses of your approach.
- Matt Ranger, Head of Sales - EMEA
Jump to:
When considering a new smartwatch, which feature set is most important to you?
Alerts and Notifications
Calls and Messaging
Clock and Time Tracking
Contactless Payments and Banking
Design and Personalization
GPS and Maps
Health and Fitness
Music and Video