ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Why Mobile CRM Rules

Re: Why Mobile CRM Rules
Posted by: Erika Morphy 2013-04-26 09:26:38
See Full Story

If you think mobile CRM has been popular to date, you ain't seen nothing yet. There will be an eye-popping 500 percent increase in the number of mobile CRM apps available for download on app stores between now and 2014, Gartner predicted. That number is expected to grow to more than 1,200 by next year from 200 or so today.
What's driving this anticipated growth surge? It's true that mobile use in general is surging, but that doesn't fully explain the CRM phenom.

Posted by: larajones 2015-08-27 05:28:13 In reply to: Erika Morphy
Of course, CRM for mobile devices is needed. When everything's on our mobile, why not the CRM?

Posted by: JohnPaterson 2013-04-29 07:20:26 In reply to: Erika Morphy
One of the main drivers in mobile CRM is the culture of multiple devices. If you have your email and music on your desktop, iPad and iPhone, why can't your CRM work seamlessly across multiple platforms?

So you'll see many more CRM systems made available cross-platform in the next 12 months.

John Paterson
www.reallysimplesystems.com

Posted by: Danielyhkim88 2013-04-28 15:06:23 In reply to: Erika Morphy
Thanks for the information, Erika! In today's technologically progressive market environment, the ability to quickly and easily input data has become a necessary ability of social CRM platforms. Office suites offering SCRM capabilities have introduced mobile apps necessary for every business that wishes to stay competitive and aware of consumer trends. Furthermore, a mobile app can substantially change preferences for adoption, due to its accessibility.

Posted by: BingoCRM 2013-08-14 06:47:01 In reply to: Danielyhkim88
mobile application lets you access your CRM information anytime, anywhere from your mobile phones. Real Time Access.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.