Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: CRM and Energy Conservation

Re: CRM and Energy Conservation
Posted by: Denis Pombriant 2012-10-18 21:18:55
See Full Story

It's been a little while since I wrote about the impact of energy costs on business, but just because I have been silent doesn't mean the issue is quiescent -- just the opposite. Demand is stronger than ever and supply is trying to catch up, but it will fail. The result will be higher energy and transportation costs in the year ahead and those higher costs could upset an already sluggish recovery. Companies need to find more ways to reduce business process dependency on energy and transportation.

Re: CRM and Energy Conservation
Posted by: bradhodson 2012-10-18 21:23:06 In reply to: Denis Pombriant
Love the perspective; very interesting and entirely relevant to the current economic situation. When we talk about CRM we usually don't realize the real economic impact it can have on our business when effectively implemented.

We've seen considerable increases as we've been implementing our CRM JobNimbus. That fact that it's been really easy for our team to get in and use it has been its mainstay. Definitely helpful through these tough times.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.