Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: The Pitfalls of the Unmanaged Customer Experience

Re: The Pitfalls of the Unmanaged Customer Experience
Posted by: Malcolm Carlaw 2012-08-07 19:18:23
See Full Story

A company's reputation is based on the customer's experience. Fixing or preventing problems is half of the service equation; communicating with customers is the other half. Customer service is as important, if not more important than the immediate resolution of the problem. An integral part of the customer experience equation is people. Your employees must have the necessary product or service knowledge, great customer service skills, and the means of communicating directly with customers.

Re: The Pitfalls of the Unmanaged Customer Experience
Posted by: andy_mcf 2012-08-07 19:24:04 In reply to: Malcolm Carlaw
Successful companies ensure that their culture embraces a holistic approach to serving customers. Those that promote the idea that a single department can “save” a company from products that are poorly designed, sold, and implemented are doomed to obscurity and eventual obsolescence.

More here... http://bit.ly/cJnWgn
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.