Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Learning the Social CRM Data-Management Ropes

Re: Learning the Social CRM Data-Management Ropes
Posted by: Vivian Wagner 2012-07-23 22:28:55
See Full Story

Every time people post an update, "like" a page, or otherwise engage with social media, their movements are tracked, followed and recorded. For businesses, this data is a gold mine of information about consumer thinking, preferences and opinions. "Businesses should view social media as a treasure trove of data and insights that can virtually impact every business function of their organization," said Wilson Raj, global customer intelligence director with SAS.

Re: Learning the Social CRM Data-Management Ropes
Posted by: Danielyhkim88 2012-07-25 13:38:57 In reply to: Vivian Wagner
Thank you for the great information!
Social and traditional CRM integration is now a crucial component, necessary in today's technologically advanced marketplace.
CRM integration allows larger increases in productivity, while at the same time creating an efficiency in communication. As an employed member of GreenRope, I have seen the benefits and seen the growth of many businesses that have integrated CRM.
The increased importance becomes aware as more businesses adjust and expand internationally. Therefore, it would be a wise decision to embrace CRM integration if one hasn't already.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.