Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: 5 Signs Your Small Biz Is Ready for CRM

Re: 5 Signs Your Small Biz Is Ready for CRM
Posted by: Christopher J. Bucholtz 2012-06-10 15:23:35
See Full Story

There's a lot of opportunity for CRM vendors seeking to reach small businesses.
While there are 15 million seats of CRM in action today, there are a lot more than
15 million customer-facing workers out there, and the vast majority of them are in
small businesses. That's a big opportunity for CRM vendors -- but what does it mean for potential CRM users? You'd think I'd be advocating that if you're a small business owner who's not yet using CRM, you immediately take to the Internet and buy an application straight away. Go! Now!

Re: 5 Signs Your Small Biz Is Ready for CRM
Posted by: yvonne124 2012-06-12 11:23:03 In reply to: Christopher J. Bucholtz
I knew that my own small business was ready for CRM when I kept dropping leads and customers because I failed to follow-up, and when all of the data became too much to organize by myself. I took the advice of a good friend and signed up for OfficeAutopilot, which has been a real life-saver. Since going with that software, all of the follow-up and data-management is automated. Iím not dropping customers, Iím gaining more every day, and my business is expanding instead of shrinking.
Jump to:
Which best describes what you think about requiring Covid-19 "vaccine passports?"
It will prompt more people to take the vaccine to help end the virus.
It will lessen restrictions and provide more freedom for individuals.
It is a violation of privacy and civil liberties.
It will lead to stigma and discrimination.
It will encourage counterfeits and other criminal activities.