Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: CRM Conference to Showcase the Retail Experience

Re: CRM Conference to Showcase the Retail Experience
Posted by: Denise J. Deveau 2012-05-21 16:45:20
See Full Story

CRM Conference is being held May 29 to 31 at the Chicago Hyatt Regency. This annual event offers a unique agenda for retailers, said Devon Wylie, CEO of CRMC. "It's specifically focused on case studies from topnotch multinational retailers. With this approach, attendees can get actionable learnings they can take home with them." The conference will offer three streams: basic loyalty and strategy; analytics implementation; and social and mobile. "Social and mobile is a new piece," Wylie said. "While we have touched on it in the past, this year it's hitting mainstream."

Re: CRM Conference to Showcase the Retail Experience
Posted by: Christopher_Krywulak 2012-05-25 11:05:53 In reply to: Denise J. Deveau
Very interesting, Denise. I'm looking forward to seeing the news that comes out of this show. It's great to see the new focus being placed on mobile and social -- retailers need to stay on top of consumers' use of such technology, and how it relates to their CRM systems. It's an approach we use to inform the design of our RQ and XQ product lines: http://www.iqmetrix.com/products
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.