Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Digital River - Talk to the Experts
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Penetrating the Vast, Untapped Reaches of the CRM Market

Re: Penetrating the Vast, Untapped Reaches of the CRM Market
Posted by: Christopher J. Bucholtz 2012-05-07 13:21:43
See Full Story

CRM is not a small market. Nor is it a niche sequestered away in a corner of the larger CRM market. CRM is a $13.045 billion industry in 2012, and it will grow to $16.694 billion in 2015, according to Gartner. No matter how you look at things, that's a lot of money.
With a projected growth of nearly 30 percent in three years, it would be easy to assume that CRM has achieved significant penetration. But looking at the larger numbers suggests that CRM's market penetration is still tiny. Perhaps that depends on how you define "market."

Re: Penetrating the Vast, Untapped Reaches of the CRM Market
Posted by: yvonne124 2012-05-10 11:02:30 In reply to: Christopher J. Bucholtz
Buying CRM software is not an immediate solution to your online marketing problems. The software can be very complex and not deliver results if you donít understand how to use it. I was becoming overwhelmed with the follow up emails and notifications I needed to send to my customers, so I decided to buy Office Autopilot software. At first I was skeptical because of how complex CRM software seemed, but the customer service support at Office Autopilot made sure I didnít get lost. My biggest suggestion is to choose a CRM software that has good customer support because trust me you will get lost just like me. I had to focus on growing my business, not learning about the technology world and all of its intricacies.
Jump to:
Which best describes what you think about requiring Covid-19 "vaccine passports?"
It will prompt more people to take the vaccine to help end the virus.
It will lessen restrictions and provide more freedom for individuals.
It is a violation of privacy and civil liberties.
It will lead to stigma and discrimination.
It will encourage counterfeits and other criminal activities.