ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: The Next New Disruption

Re: The Next New Disruption
Posted by: Denis Pombriant 2011-11-29 22:40:59
See Full Story

If you've been in this business any length of time, you've become accustomed to disruptive innovation. More than anywhere else you can name, the front office has been a hotbed for introducing game-changing new technologies since the mid-1990s, when CRM applications began coming on line. But what's next? We've had our share of net new ideas over the last couple of years, including cloud computing, an expansion on the SaaS model; mobility, which was reignited by the iPad's disruptive introduction; and, obviously, the social revolution, which imported social ideas from popular tools.

The Next New Disruption
Posted by: jayyar 2011-11-29 22:55:10 In reply to: Denis Pombriant
Great Article! Truly, the HR field is ripe for some serious disruptive technology! In this connection, I cannot help but think of Accolo's Cloud Recruiting Solution as a pretty good example of that. It combines technology, people and a data-driven process that allows you to find highly qualified candidates. They also use a Saas model-an on-demand capacity to hire. Intriguing yet effective, especially in a field like recruiting,which is traditionally considered an art.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.