Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Ideoclick eBook
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: The Real Social CRM: More Than Asking for 'Likes'

Re: The Real Social CRM: More Than Asking for 'Likes'
Posted by: Larry Augustin & Sean Poulley 2011-04-05 07:27:45
See Full Story

A new breed of consumer has emerged. This new breed -- the social consumer -- is more connected, more vocal and has greater control. Social consumers use social media to voice their praises about a particular business, but they use social media just as frequently to voice their concerns and anger about customer experiences. Because of this, businesses today are facing a dilemma. How do they appropriately reach new customers? How do they maintain the relationships they already have? Even more important, how can they truly understand the social consumer unless they embrace the concepts themselves?

Social CRM database
Posted by: Dean_Westervelt 2011-04-05 07:37:57 In reply to: Larry Augustin & Sean Poulley
Hi and thanks for the great sCRM piece. In your opinion, what are the most common (or easiest) examples of "incorporating social data into your CRM systems"? As a traditional CRM analyst, I'm keenly interested in how to marry social and digital with traditional efforts - where is the "low-hanging fruit" for social data and CRM?

Thanks!
Dean
Jump to:
Which COVID-19 vaccine would you prefer to receive if offered to you today?
Johnson & Johnson
Moderna
Pfizer-BioNTech
I'll take any COVID-19 vaccine that is made available to me right now.
I'm not sure. I need more time to make an educated decision.
I'm not interested in getting a COVID-19 vaccine at this time.