Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Closing the Deal With Electronic Signatures

See Full Story

As sales organizations endeavor to escape the constricted economy of the 2009 recession, one of their most significant barriers is stagnant progress regarding bringing their sales cycle under control. Recent Aberdeen research published for "Inside Sales Enablement: Let Them Drink Coffee!" reveals that not only did under-performing companies see a year-over-year increase in their sales cycle of 12 percent, but even the Best-in-Class, or top 20 percent of performers among over 500 companies surveyed, experienced a slight lengthening of their own lead-to-win timeframe.

Good one
Posted by: Sripathy 2010-04-29 04:08:29 In reply to: Peter Ostrow
Today and tomorrow are clearly for companies with focus on Innovation. Innovation need not be patentable but it can be impact able in customer lives.

Also please find below my POV on “No-Cost Innovation: Capitalize on Customer Ideas”

http://www.crmbuyer.com/story/69855.html

Regards,
Sripathy

Good one
Posted by: Sripathy 2010-04-29 04:08:26 In reply to: Peter Ostrow
Today and tomorrow are clearly for companies with focus on Innovation. Innovation need not be patentable but it can be impact able in customer lives.

Also please find below my POV on “No-Cost Innovation: Capitalize on Customer Ideas”

http://www.crmbuyer.com/story/69855.html
Regards,
Sripathy
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.