Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Social CRM: Walk Before You Run

Re: Social CRM: Walk Before You Run
Posted by: Christopher J. Bucholtz 2010-03-01 02:46:08
See Full Story

Had a meteor hit the Dulles Westin outside of Washington, D.C., two weeks ago, it would have set social CRM back 10 years. That meteor, in addition to melting a lot of snow, would have vaporized in a trice the vast majority of the world's serious thinkers on the topic of social CRM. The journalists, consultants and business leaders gathered there shared their ideas about the impact social CRM will have in the next few years, how it will transform businesses, and how it will propel smart organizations toward truly becoming customer-centric.

Social +CRM = ?
Posted by: Talya Rachel Judovits 2010-03-01 02:53:09 In reply to: Christopher J. Bucholtz
In the midst of all this social media hype, I had not even begun to ponder the CRM entering the "social" world...it's either scary or enlightening, depending on the businesses that decide to go the social route. As stated, if the CRM has not been mastered as a discipline, it can not be effectively used in the social world. Very good post.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.