Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Digital River - Talk to the Experts
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: B2B vs. B2C CRM: What's the Diff?

Re: B2B vs. B2C CRM: What's the Diff?
Posted by: Jeff Solomon 2010-02-26 12:40:47
See Full Story

CRM solutions have a long history of helping B2B marketers achieve greater ROI from their leads. Yet for companies that sell their products and services direct to consumers, CRM solutions frequently miss the mark. A quick Google search for CRM helps prove this: The search returns plenty of B2B products, but sifting through the results to find solutions designed specifically for the B2C sale is like finding a needle in a haystack. Why is this?

Critical to understand the type of company you are to Success
Posted by: Intelestream 2010-04-23 15:07:11 In reply to: Jeff Solomon
Good point, it is critical to understand what type of company you are and what tools will support your business processes. We have developed intelecrm, an online on the cloud CRM solution, capable of addressing both B2C and B2B needs. Intelestream recommends intelecrm as a versatile solution that may be implemented in various departments as a B2C oriented CRM. This will allow companies to iron out new business processes, complete proper training, streamline Tech support and set the stage for full B2B intelecrm deployment across all departments. For further information feel free to visit our web page. The Intelestream Team
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.