Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Digital River - Talk to the Experts
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Recessionary Times Call for Recessionary Marketing

Re: Recessionary Times Call for Recessionary Marketing
Posted by: Jeff Zabin 2009-03-26 16:24:08
See Full Story

The dismal state of the economy is causing companies everywhere to reassess their marketing budgets to ensure that they're allocating their limited marketing funds in the most productive ways possible. In many cases, this means curtailing, postponing or even eliminating previously planned marketing expenditures. In other cases, companies are actually investing more aggressively in various types of marketing programs, sensing an opportunity to capitalize on the grim economic headlines.

Adaptive Marketing Approach
Posted by: seoframe8id 2009-03-27 09:14:30 In reply to: Jeff Zabin
The weak economy and then reduction of marketing budgets are causing a major shift to online advertising and marketing. We have noticed an increase in our clients requesting online marketing campaigns and improvement on their online presence. Traditional marketing strategies are still relevant and an important aspect of most companies strategy, but we have noticed that our clients are shifting their budgets with coordinated online marketing with their traditional marketing approach.

Tony
Interactive Web Solutions
http://www.iwswebsolutions.com

Irving Sarreal Annouces PPC and Affiliate Marketing Increase
Posted by: Irving Sarreal 2010-02-21 11:33:23 In reply to: seoframe8id
Irving Sarreal of Interactive Web Solution, www.iwswebsolutions.com, has notice an increase on our clients budget and online marketing initiatives. The two main from that is leading this online marketing initiative are Google.com/Adwords and Yahoo.com Search PPC.

Irving Sarreal also states that their clients are now also increasing their penetration into affiliate marketing program. "We are being encourage in the growth of our clients and new client online advertising budget"

Irving Sarreal
IWS Web & Ecommerce Solutions
http://www.iwswebsolutions.com
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.