Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Digital River - Talk to the Experts
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: 10 Ways to Lose Customers and Alienate People

Re: 10 Ways to Lose Customers and Alienate People
Posted by: Michael Bergdahl 2008-08-07 02:25:19
See Full Story

Isn't it ironic that it takes years to build a great customer relationship but only moments to tear one apart! There are so many ways to lose your existing customers, if you aren't careful in your dealings every day. Here are 10 ways to lose your customers, but these are by no means the exclusive list. What is interesting is that each of the 10 service points can be turned around into a great way to actually reinforce, and retain your customer relationships to make them even stronger.

More Insights
Posted by: sanjaysanjay1 2008-08-07 02:57:58 In reply to: Michael Bergdahl
Being in the BPO industry for last 5 years in India, which has emerged as the Top Outsourcing destination in the world, I have this much to say that customers also look forward to rapid responses. Quickest turnaround time does wonders, especially in the Tech support domain.
In fact we tried a Quick Callback utility on our tech support portal AskPCExperts to net customers proactively. However, it was little solace that we lost 33% to 41% prospects when callbacks were not done by our team in time. Even a delay of few minutes was unacceptable to prospects.
So I hearken to all those in the Customer Service industry to actually give full attention to timely callbacks and it would dramatically improve the overall ROI for sure. These are tested facts from my experience. I would continue to post more on insights on CRM on http://www.dancingthoughts.com/blogs
Jump to:
Which COVID-19 vaccine would you prefer to receive if offered to you today?
Johnson & Johnson
Moderna
Pfizer-BioNTech
I'll take any COVID-19 vaccine that is made available to me right now.
I'm not sure. I need more time to make an educated decision.
I'm not interested in getting a COVID-19 vaccine at this time.