Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Real Estate Discovers CRM, Part 1: Embracing the Idea

Re: Real Estate Discovers CRM, Part 1: Embracing the Idea
Posted by: Andrew K. Burger 2008-07-11 05:26:48
See Full Story

In few other industries is the need for a good CRM system as great as in real estate -- a business that employs large sales forces with a need to build lasting client relationships and processes lots of documents. Add to that the need to track property listings, sales leads and referrals, and it becomes clear that CRM is the name of the game in real estate. Yet for a variety of factors -- the franchise nature of the business along with the traditional autonomy of agents and agencies' traditional hiring and compensation models prominent among them -- real estate agencies typically haven't been big users of centralized CRM systems.

Real Estate Wiki
Posted by: reblogger 2008-07-12 08:03:56 In reply to: Andrew K. Burger
The articles refers to the Real Estate Wiki but then links to Wikia. The Real Estate Wiki is a different wiki and has over 23,000 entries compared to the 133 of Wikia. Real Estate Wiki is the largest free online real estate encyclopedia and wiki with no adverstising and can be found at www.RealEstateWiki.com
Jump to:
Which COVID-19 vaccine would you prefer to receive if offered to you today?
Johnson & Johnson
Moderna
Pfizer-BioNTech
I'll take any COVID-19 vaccine that is made available to me right now.
I'm not sure. I need more time to make an educated decision.
I'm not interested in getting a COVID-19 vaccine at this time.