Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Humanizing the Online Customer Experience

Re: Humanizing the Online Customer Experience
Posted by: Robert Williams 2008-06-25 18:50:57
See Full Story

The Internet has seen massive adoption. Online retailing has continued to dramatically build its customer base and more and more companies are sending their offline customers to the Internet for service and support. To service both these old and new customers, the Internet has already had an abundant history of "self-service" tools that have each seen their boom and bust cycle. Active forms, eCRM and analytics have all tried to make the Internet an equal, but more cost-effective, participant in the world of customer communications along with Mr. Bell's great invention, the telephone.

Great article!
Posted by: wgrasty 2008-06-26 19:16:11 In reply to: Robert Williams
Excellent article. I agree wholeheartedly. Online customer service is even more important than brick and mortar customer service because the customer cannot see you. So online chat or emails can be misconstrued when it comes to tone. Humans still want to be humans and talk about what they are looking for or some just want to talk. Give them what they want and your business will succeed.
Jump to:
Which COVID-19 vaccine would you prefer to receive if offered to you today?
Johnson & Johnson
Moderna
Pfizer-BioNTech
I'll take any COVID-19 vaccine that is made available to me right now.
I'm not sure. I need more time to make an educated decision.
I'm not interested in getting a COVID-19 vaccine at this time.