Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Digital River - Talk to the Experts
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Consumers Give Sprint Nextel Failing Grade in Latest Survey

Re: Consumers Give Sprint Nextel Failing Grade in Latest Survey
Posted by: Jason Gertzen 2008-04-25 18:37:23
See Full Story

Despite recent efforts to address customer service issues, a new industry study has concluded that wireless consumers still aren't very satisfied with Sprint Nextel. The Overland Park, Kan., wireless company ranked last in overall customer satisfaction among major carriers in each of six regions included in the latest J.D. Power and Associates report, released Thursday. Verizon Wireless received top honors in four regions, T-Mobile USA ranked highest in one and Alltel was best in another, according to the report.

Customer service
Posted by: Sprintcsr 2008-06-15 19:59:25 In reply to: Jason Gertzen
I've been a Sprint CSR for about 8 months, and in that time customer complaints have not gone down or really changed. I continue speaking with customers on a daily basis who have one or more of the following problems: Repeated and/or incorrect transfers; billing issues stemming from a rep's error when a change was made on an account; a serious lack of memos on accounts, which leads to confusion about a customer's issue or problem; language barrier when speaking with reps in other countries; and last but not least, receiving incorrect information from reps or sales people (probably due to the poor training).
Jump to:
Which COVID-19 vaccine would you prefer to receive if offered to you today?
Johnson & Johnson
Moderna
Pfizer-BioNTech
I'll take any COVID-19 vaccine that is made available to me right now.
I'm not sure. I need more time to make an educated decision.
I'm not interested in getting a COVID-19 vaccine at this time.