Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Social Networking and CRM Finally Hook Up

Re: Social Networking and CRM Finally Hook Up
Posted by: Erika Morphy 2008-01-22 10:52:48
See Full Story

The big news when Saleforce.com released its latest version of what is hot in the CRM space -- Winter '08 -- was Force.com. The immediately understood subtext was that Salesforce.com had officially begun its migration to a platform on-demand company, launching the first salvo in what Denis Pombriant, managing principal of the Beagle Research Group, wrote could be the next platform wars. A little lost in the hubbub of Force.com, though, was one accompanying module called "Salesforce.com Ideas," a Web 2.0 environment for collaboration in the enterprise.

CRM & Social Networking
Posted by: ncl209 2008-06-16 13:38:17 In reply to: Erika Morphy
I definitely think that the next generation of CRM tools will all be putting social networking to use. Sites like www.octopuscity.com, which offers a free CRM and business networking site, are tying these together in ways that help salespeople leverage existing relationships even more.
Jump to:
Which COVID-19 vaccine would you prefer to receive if offered to you today?
Johnson & Johnson
Moderna
Pfizer-BioNTech
I'll take any COVID-19 vaccine that is made available to me right now.
I'm not sure. I need more time to make an educated decision.
I'm not interested in getting a COVID-19 vaccine at this time.