Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Reassuring Customers in Grim Times

Re: Reassuring Customers in Grim Times
Posted by: Gene Grabowski, Jason L. Hertzberg, Morgan O'Rourke, Kenneth Ross 2007-12-24 00:17:49
See Full Story

Consider this: The Consumer Product Safety Commission is demanding a product recall of your best-selling product due to a defect that poses a potential danger to consumers. You must now ask yourself the following questions: Are our customers safe? How well are we prepared for a recall? How do we protect the brand? What impact will this have on our future? How badly will our stock get hit? What other risks does this present for our company?

Good points about thinking like consumers, in this case children and parents. New standards for safety, testing and stamping products would help us all. Consumers can check to find out about recall status, standards, and complaints, by using safetoy.mobi on phone and PC.
To be certain of reaching customers, particularly when they are on the move or urgently want to get your latest info, set up your own .mobi website. These are very simple and inexpensive, and guarantee that the site will work perfectly on a phone. Effectively .mobi is the trustmark for the mobile internet, and reaches a whole new moving market.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.