Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Digital River - Talk to the Experts
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: LeadPoint CMO Michael Rosenberg on Finding the Middle Ground

Re: LeadPoint CMO Michael Rosenberg on Finding the Middle Ground
Posted by: Kimberly Hill 2007-12-11 13:42:52
See Full Story

One of the most complex areas of online advertising -- what happens when a prospective customer clicks on an ad -- ironically happens almost entirely outside of the customer's awareness. The ubiquitous dancing Santa, robot or alien that we see on so many mortgage refinancing ads actually is only the tip of the iceberg. Once clicked on, that ad must route the customer to a contact channel, and, once connected, that channel must get the customer into the hands of a company that can deliver a product or service.

Re: LeadPoint CMO Michael Rosenberg on Finding the Middle Ground
Posted by: AliceG 2007-12-11 13:54:00 In reply to: Kimberly Hill
Interesting article about LeadPoint. Is anyone using this service? Says that its B2B focused, but it doesn't appear to be so. I've been testing out Salesconx (http://www.salesconx.com) - its a new site, but the concept is very much of an online marketplace. Despite being young, I've been super impressed with their service and their ability to serve niche markets.
I'd love to get a testimonial from someone using Lead Point.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.