Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   SalesForce vs. Integrated CRM/Financials Package

SalesForce vs. Integrated CRM/Financials Package
Posted by: accruent 2007-05-18 11:36:13
Is there any information out there weighing the pros/cons of going with a standalone CRM package such as SalesForce or going with a Financial package that offers CRM as part of their software, such as NetSuite. My company currently has SalesForce, but we're looking for a Financials package and are weighing different options. Any information would be great.

Re: SalesForce vs. Integrated CRM/Financials Package
Posted by: infused 2007-06-28 08:29:04 In reply to: accruent
Accruent,
My first thought is how big/small/complicated/simple is your business? I always think integrated systems are preferable over standalone systems, but the real question becomes: Do the integrated systems you're looking at achieve what your business needs? You have to take a close look at your options. There are many solutions that you'll have to review to make sure you're getting what you need. I'd recommend doing a fair amount of research before jumping in. Here are a few suggestions:
www.infusionsoft.com
www.goldmine.com
www.commence.com
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.