Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
CyberSource Peak Season Fraud Management Guide
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: A Flummoxed Randi Zuckerberg Gets Special Privacy Treatment

Re: A Flummoxed Randi Zuckerberg Gets Special Privacy Treatment
Posted by: Peter Suciu 2012-12-27 15:22:43
See Full Story

An unavoidable part of the holidays is finding oneself in a less than flattering photo, but in the era of social media those seemingly "private" photos can become "public" all too easily. Often this can result in a person unwittingly displayed to start beating the privacy drum. This week the cry for privacy came from a Zuckerberg -- namely Randi Zuckerberg, former Facebook executive and sister of Facebook founder Mark. She apparently fell victim to the loopholes and uncertainties of social media privacy policies.

Re: A Flummoxed Randi Zuckerberg Gets Special Privacy Treatment
Posted by: ChrisRoberts 2012-12-27 15:28:41 In reply to: Peter Suciu
Randi Zuckerberg inspired tweets by me - Yay!

The Ditzy Damsel's Conundrum, Oh Wait, I'm Randi Zuckerberg, I Can Bully Another Because Mark’s My Brother

On Being Randi Zuckerberg Or How Reading Her Tweets is Like Committing Intellectual Suicide

Facebook Stocks Fall as Top Magazine Editors Seek Out Randi Zuckerberg to Write Social Media Etiquette Column

Dear Randi Zuckerberg - Somebody posted my profile photo on Mars. Any advice? You have the whole social media etiquette down to a science.

Social media decorum, the dos and don'ts by the Dear Abby of the computer age, Randi Zuckerberg.

Chris Roberts
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS