Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Microsoft's Great Wall of SmartGlass Connects Xbox to Everything

See Full Story

Microsoft has officially acknowledged that its new Xbox SmartGlass companion app will be available with the launch of the Windows 8 operating system later this week. The application will be a new addition to the Games section of Windows 8, and will also be supported on devices running Windows RT. The free-to-download app is designed not only for Windows 8 and RT tablets and PCs, but also for Windows Phone 8, as well as iOS and Android devices. It is Microsoft's new attempt to tie multiple devices together.

Re: Microsoft's Great Wall of SmartGlass Connects Xbox to Everything
Posted by: myrealnamewastaken 2012-10-23 21:09:51 In reply to: Peter Suciu
After my Xbox live account and my console were permanently banned 3 weeks ago for no reason I sold all of my games. The console is for netflix only and all my games are played on the PS3. I will never spend any of my hard earned money to be screwed by Microsoft again. $100 dollars for a family acct, the price of the console, the price of the games, all wasted with no appeal. TYRANTS.

eruuwww...you or a family member must of done something really bad on Xbox live...lol
Jump to: