Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

Open Discussion

ECT News Community   »   Open Discussion   »   Re: Ebay suspended

How to Ebay Again!!
Posted by: LaShaun1001 2005-10-24 01:35:49
I bought that ebook as to how to ebay again if you were suspended. I want everyone to have it for free, along with all the other info I can find. I also have contact numbers and addresses! Please e-mail me if you want to take a look at it. I was trying to cut and paste it into this forum, but I can't. I haven't read it yet, but if anyone wants to take a look, let me know. I hope it helps. They suspended me and never let me explain. I was looking for a wholesale on EBAY to buy products for resell. I figured that if I go thru them, and the member had good feedback and have been an active member for a while and was a powerseller, it was OK. But NO!! Ebay said that I was selling counterfeit products. I tried to explain that I recvd an email from them (ebay), along with a list of other wholesalers, but they didnt care! I just kept getting that stupid auto response. ( I am sure you know what I am talking about!). They send this info after I sent the seller over $2000. I never recvd my money and never recvd my items and Ebay never tried to help me. Ebay is full of it and I am on crusade to help people like me who uses ebay for part of their income, and was given the boot.

Re: How to Ebay Again!!
Posted by: acuffrv 2012-05-07 12:21:30 In reply to: LaShaun1001
i would really like top take a look at that ebook please thank you Brandon

Posted by: DavePanonymous 2014-10-28 05:17:00 In reply to: acuffrv
Review of Selling on eBay October 27, 2014
Did a salesman once harm you in your childhood? Other than psychological disorders, I cannot understand why you are being so uncooperative to those who pay your salary. You are such a lousy business partner that many of your sellers have left and they continue to leave in hoards. The only reason some are staying is that they are as disturbed as you and need the punishment. Others are riding the wave out due to their investment and will probably end up being expelled by you for just doing a fine job selling. Your only advantage of having the most recognized site will no longer be sufficient with so few sellers. Self-destruction is evidently a natural tendency of yours, another sign of psychological imbalance.
I no longer want your free automatic re-listings because your continuous changes are devastating to my time resources. They are supposed to be utilized for selling products in a consistent manner, not making unproductive changes to minor aspects in the listings. You are only decreasing my hourly wage and I refuse to pay you any more money to do so. I will find a sane partner, pay them more, and even make more per hour myself.
Good Bye and may you die soon.

P.S. Any possible employee in the future is black-balled if E-bAy is listed on their resume. You have destroyed a great enterprise as well as vast fortunes of stock holders and probably a million of the small sellers. If everyone’s time you have wasted were combined and applied to something magnificent, we could have something as impressive as world peace. You are bad for all of humanity and destructive to those closest to you.

Ebay suspended
Posted by: pressure 2012-02-22 13:37:48 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I was looking for a wholesaler on ebay,and I thought I found the anwser to my dreams.I made a purchase through an ebay wholesaler,and started selling the product.When I went to bed that night I was so excited just to wake up in the morning and see my account was frozen and I was suspended.Please anyone send my a copy my email is cmckessy@comcast.net
Thank you in advance

Re: Ebay suspended
Posted by: megankrow 2012-05-07 13:48:13 In reply to: pressure
basically email ebay asking them whats up? no one can really help u

RE: Ebook to registering on ebay
Posted by: callie75 2010-10-27 12:31:52 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hello, I too was suspended from ebay w/o any warning. I have been selling on ebay for 13 years and had 99% feedback. One customer complained and the next thing I knew I was off and they will not let me back on. I would really like to read the ebook if you could forward it to me.
Thank you

I KNOW HOW TO SCREW EBAY OVER AND GET BACK ON!
Posted by: pretygirlygirl 2010-06-19 17:24:31 In reply to: LaShaun1001
IT'S REALLY SIMPLE. I'VE HAD ABOUT 5 OR 6 ACCOUNTS :-)

IF YOUR NAME IN TONY SMITH (SIGN UP AS TONI SMITH)

IF YOUR ADDRESS IS 1010 FIRST STREET (SIGN UP AS 1010 1ST STREET)

START A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

USE A CREDIT CARD THAT YOU HAVE NEVER USED WITH EBAY OR PAYPAL BEFORE.

THAT'S IT. IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

FOR EXTRA SECURITY YOU MIGHT WANT TO REFRESH YOUR IP ADDRESS. (GOOGLE HOW TO DO THAT)

re: getting back into ebay
Posted by: zeze_74 2009-11-06 00:57:46 In reply to: LaShaun1001
did get back on ebay again ? i would like to have a copy of the ebook you have .. please no tricks, i'm not buying ANYTHING !

Free new Ebay, PayPal, Ebay suspensions, PayPal limited, business and la
Posted by: jojokinkaid 2009-08-17 14:07:38 In reply to: LaShaun1001
There is a forum I found on the internet that is free, and helps with Ebay, PayPal, business and the law. Just post any question, the experts will answer it if it has not already been answered!

The forum has a lot of expert advice on it. http://www.modeeworld.com/forums I found advice there about how to avoid EBAY suspensions, get past PayPal limitations, also lots of detailed help on creating your own business, getting past trademark violations, VERO and lots more. Plus general advice on how best to sell on EBAY, what sells the best, how to get the best price for your product, really everything related to EBAY and internet business.

Also advice about how EBAY really works and how PayPal really works. The inside scoop.

Beautiful forum. I was made a moderator of the forum and I love it!

COME ON
Posted by: zeze_74 2009-11-06 01:06:20 In reply to: jojokinkaid
COME ON ,, I READ THE SAME EXACT PHRASE ON OTHER WEBSITE , STOP ADVERTISING YOUR WEBSITE !! I WENT THERE, EVERYTHING THER IS OLD AND NOTHING NEW FOR ME, I NEED A REAL HONEST GUID TO GO BACK ON EBAY, NOTHING TO BUY AND FIND OUT IT IS B.SH. CAN SOMEONE JUST OFFER IT FOR FREE ?? IS IT THAT HARD ? I READ THAT ASPKIN GUIED ONLINE, I FOLLOWED ALL THE STEPS HE MINTIONED, BUT GUESS WHAT ? EBAY DOES NOT ACCEPT PRE-PAID VISA GIFT CARDS ,, THE WHOLE PROSSES FAILD !!!!

Ah, well you read an out dated version..
Posted by: Aspkin-Forums 2009-12-16 18:55:59 In reply to: zeze_74
The eBay Suspension game changes weekly and if you want to be at the top of your game, go to the support forums at aspkin.com/forums

Google, eBay Suspension and you'll find it the first site listed.

Aspkin or eBay Stealth

Good luck!

http://www.aspkin.com/forums

Free information about getting back on ebay!
Posted by: MoveOn 2009-02-23 06:53:40 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi, I am an ex ebayer who was suspended (wrongly) by ebay. i know all about the troubles getting back on ebay and staying there.
I have been back on ebay for over a year now and none of the ebooks i bought helped me. I decided to tell others how i did it and how they can do it on my website, totally free, i am not selling any ebook's. So if you want to know how to get back on ebay, save your money and come and see my website.

www.iwassuspendedfromebay.co.uk

Good luck guys.

Has anybody actually got a copy or this only an adv for the eBay replay
Posted by: hochan1234 2008-10-30 01:29:15 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I went through the whole list, but nobody had shown that he or she actually got a copy for the originator. Don't you think this is a bit odd?? There are over 100 persons posted and requested for a copy, yet none of them confirmed to have the copy. I am sure "eBay Replay" has done very good job here.

Get back on ebay free! Suspended from ebay?
Posted by: wrunyan 2008-11-21 15:45:51 In reply to: hochan1234
I bought that ebay replay ebook and all the info you will find in it you will find at www.rebaytoday.info for free. You can't send the ebay replay ebook to anyone because it has security features where you can only downoad it once, you can't copy it or send copys of it and you need a password to view it that can only be used by the purchaser.

Get back on ebay free information. It worked for me!!
Posted by: wrunyan 2008-11-21 15:41:32 In reply to: hochan1234
You don't need that ebook on how to get back on ebay. Just go to www.rebaytoday.info and find out everything you know about how to get back on ebay free! The guy says he bought 2 of those books and he exoplains every thing he knows. I followed the steps and have been back on ebay for 6 months now with no problems.

Can I email you for help?
Posted by: hochan1234 2008-12-07 20:20:27 In reply to: wrunyan
Hi Wrunyan, would you please email at hochan1234@gmail.com, there are question I am not quite clear and may be you can help me out.
thanks in advance.

Free ebook 3 years later...doubt it!
Posted by: stealthdog 2008-11-14 03:35:19 In reply to: hochan1234
Come-on folks...do you really think that LaShaun1001 has been giving away a free ebook since 2005. I HAVE bought the eBook she refers to. Do any of ya'll read these posts. I tell you exactly what this 26 page book for $19.95 covers further here...and still everyone keeps begging for this piece of trash..
And what exactly do you mean 'I am sure "eBay Replay" has done very good job here'. If you mean that most of the people here have probably gone out and actually bought the EBAY REPLAY guide...I seriously doubt that (LOL LOL LOL). Most people here are too bloody cheap to invest any of their own money ...even to help themselves...why else are the begging for a free worthless book!!

really interesting
Posted by: trickdaddybg 2008-09-28 05:14:36 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Can you please send to it me also!My email is trickdaddy@abv.bg!Best Regards!

Re: really interesting
Posted by: hochan1234 2008-10-29 09:45:15 In reply to: trickdaddybg
can you send me a copy at hochan1234@gmail.com or send me the ftp link to download, or I can provide u my ftp link to upload. Thanks for helping out.

Posted by: hellogaby123 2008-09-12 12:18:32 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi there, please can you send it to me. I keep getting suspended.
many thanks send it to: hellogaby123@hotmail.co.uk

ebay again
Posted by: unadonnabella 2008-09-11 14:47:44 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Could you please send me a copy if you still have it. Did you try it?? Did it work??

mibellaborsa5@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Me

help! i need that E-book!
Posted by: carrot990 2008-09-03 15:24:18 In reply to: LaShaun1001
can u plz send me that e -book
email is carrot990@gmail.com

Suspended from Ebay? Get back on ebay today FREE Info
Posted by: wrunyan 2008-09-07 12:56:56 In reply to: carrot990
Just go to http://rebaytoday.info and find out how to get back on ebay FREE!!!

Posted by: TheDon 2008-09-01 05:23:03 In reply to: LaShaun1001
www.accountsuspension.co.uk if you need help to get back on in the UK only.

The url
Posted by: TheDon 2008-09-01 11:13:52 In reply to: TheDon
http://www.accountsuspension.co.uk

Re: The url
Posted by: SOMARLIdR 2013-09-15 06:38:45 In reply to: TheDon
This site is not working for me

I need your help to ebay again
Posted by: ali88 2008-08-30 13:05:59 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Ebay and paypal suspended my account and won't let me reinstate my account. Can you please kindly send me the ebook. I really appericated
livingspace88@gmail.com
thanks a lot for your help

suspended from ebay
Posted by: danduda 2008-08-25 15:18:19 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi LaShaun

I also got suspended from ebay!
Please send me info on my emai diamondblade1@gmail.com
Bestr rgrds/DD

hi i need that ebook to get on ebay please
Posted by: vageria 2008-08-03 13:01:10 In reply to: LaShaun1001
hi dear friend

i was suspended from ebay and i reay need that book

can you send it to my email

kurdegovan at hotmail.com

thx and best regard

Get Back On Ebay
Posted by: sammy67 2008-07-29 08:17:29 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Instead of getting back on FeeBay list on www.onlineauction.com instead. To sell flat rate for any amount of items is $8.00 month! If we all list there and switch from FeeBay, we will really do the right thing, and FeeBay will go away.

Suspended from Ebay
Posted by: Heavenbabya 2008-07-18 01:10:22 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Can I please get a copy of the book also I was a power seller with feedback of almost 3,000 and doing good and they suspended me indefinitely and I have no idea why and they will not give me a straight answer I have no idea what to do I have cried for three days. But that is not helping lol at all. Please I need to know what to do. Thank You

Get back on ebay Today!!
Posted by: wrunyan 2008-07-21 00:55:49 In reply to: Heavenbabya
Just go to http://rebaytoday.info and find out how to get back on ebay FREE!!!

Get back on ebay free information and free ebooks!!
Posted by: wrunyan 2008-07-11 22:38:52 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I found a website that tells you everything you need to know about getting back on ebay for free!
Here it is http://www.rebaytoday.info. They also have free ebooks to resell on ebay!

Re: Get back on ebay free information and free ebooks!!
Posted by: hellogaby123 2008-09-12 12:20:33 In reply to: wrunyan
Gonna trie that. cheers

Ebay ebook
Posted by: wrunyan 2008-07-10 13:39:14 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hello and good day. I was hoping you are still giving out that ebook how to get back on ebay. I was suspended and wasn't even given a reason. Getting a response from ebay is like pulling teeth.

How to get back on EBAY
Posted by: cvalcam 2008-07-02 18:30:08 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Help, HELP!! Are you still sending out this ebook? Thank you. Thank you. Can you send to cigongora@hotmail.com.

why beg for free trash
Posted by: stealthdog 2008-07-04 02:23:03 In reply to: cvalcam
I am completely shocked that so many people are begging for free help for fixing an eBay suspension. Come on folks, we are talking about your eBay BUSINESS. Isn't that worth an investment of less than $100. Aren't you worth spending a lttle change for. If you look further down in these posts I gave you honest review of different eBooks. That Auction Again Ebook is crap. it is only 26 pages of outdated info some guy tried for his own suspension. Look...go to http://ebayebookreview.wordpress.com/ if you want another unbiased review of eBooks on "how to get back on eBay; or try this one http://hubpages.com/hub/Ebay-Suspension-EbooksThe-Sourcerers-Guide. But the bottom line is...you get what you pay for. I bought most all of these books; Ebay Replay cost me $34.95 and it has given me 4 updates (including the new changes since Feb 2008) and I have been back on eBay selling like mad. Don't beg for freebies...you will only get what you bargain for; don't be cheap with your own success.

why beg for free trash - why not share what you have
Posted by: hochan1234 2008-10-29 19:28:19 In reply to: stealthdog
Isn't that worth an investment of less than $100? Aren't you worth spending a lttle change for? Because I was trashed by eBay and lost my income indefinitely, I am 45 with no job available in my area. I have children to feed, rent to pay, etc.. 35 dollars may be nothing to you, but it means a lot for some people like me. Why not share what you have to help those who need help. Yes, I fully realized that you paid for that and that is yours. You have the right not to. Tell you the truth, there are lot like me who count on eBay but dumped by them for various reasons, then lost the income. If i have the money, i would get a copy & share it with others. Why, because this is the only way we can get even with eBay. Thanks anyway for your reminder.

Suspended from EBAY
Posted by: cvalcam 2008-07-02 18:27:19 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hello. Hope all is well for you. Would it be possible to send me the information via email about getting back on abay? Please send the information via email at cigongora@hotmail.com.

please I would like a copy
Posted by: jackofall1232 2008-06-28 08:55:34 In reply to: LaShaun1001
please email me a copy jackofall@skybest.com

Posted by: jonleeds 2008-06-26 18:24:56 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi

I would also be very grateful if you could email me a copy of this eBay suspension problems ebook. Judging by the amount of replies you have had it seems like a very common problem. Its disgusting how eBay treats its sellers like they are all dishonest scum. I mean we are the people who generate money via fees for eBay. I wish they didnt have such a monopoly on internet auctions cos they know it and abuse it. Anyway hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers!

Johnny

Posted by: ziera365 2008-06-28 07:13:24 In reply to: jonleeds
hiii...
my account was suspend because using wifi connection and ebay dont want to help me..can you help me to give me the ebook or download link..i promise i will give you money when my account not suspend again..thanks

EBAY!
Posted by: patchy1970 2008-06-19 22:34:37 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi, I would love a copy of this book please. I opened an account on a work computer and they have suspended me saying i had a previous account! I was told that someone may have used the same comouter that had a bad account , something to do with cookies?
I would really appreciate a copy. Thank You
Mark
mark.paohler@gmail.com

No such thing as free
Posted by: stealthdog 2008-07-04 02:38:14 In reply to: patchy1970
All you good folks asking for a free book are asking someone to break the law. That is a copyright infingement on intellectual work. How can you hope to have an honest business if you want to steal what you can buy cheapley. Fact is 1/2 of these eBooks will not open even after you get them; they need a Key Code (password); and that password only works on one computer. Every PC gets a different Key. So Go buy your own copy and invest in your business like it really means something to you. Which book should you buy; Check out these two sites for free reviews on the top "Get Back On Ebay eBooks"
1.) http://hubpages.com/hub/Ebay-Suspension-EbooksThe-Sourcerers-Guide
2.) http://ebayebookreview.wordpress.com/

Now it is up to you to make the difference...quit waiting for someone else to throw money in your hat, put your hat on and get to work.

getting back on ebay
Posted by: wasatch 2008-06-16 01:44:37 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I am praying you are still sending this ebook. My girlfriend just got suspended for sending me money and thats an association. Now she blames me for it. I cannot begin to elaborate on how much I would appreciate it. Please send to roguerods@msn.com. Thanks

ebay
Posted by: shaggers06 2008-06-08 21:19:02 In reply to: LaShaun1001
hi i would like to get back on ebay i have tried opening new accounts and i got a new computer new bank account but still keep getting suspended i have been on ebay since 2001 can anyone help contact me shaggers06@hotmail.com

ebay replay
Posted by: oopally 2008-06-03 09:32:10 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Would you please send me ebay replay. Is it hard to do and set up. Did it work for you. Thay are like a pack of beagles. I too got nailed for counterfiet purses are didnt know about. thank you alice ajcbe5@echoes.net

EBay Replay is the definitive resource on How to get back on EBay!
Posted by: stealthdog 2008-07-04 02:49:04 In reply to: oopally
I cannot send you Ebay replay with out a FTP address, It is a 30mb ebook, way too big for eMail . But even if I could this 244 page book will not open for you; you have to get a password that unlocks the book to your PC. That key will only work on your computer and no one elses. Think I am lying...here check this out. They will let you download the book for free (you pay for the key) here is the link to the download page...try it your self. http://ebayreplay.info/thankyoujkz.html
scroll down to the bottom of that page and click download. They let you read the first 5 chapters for free...but the rest is locked. I bought my copy (that is how I got the link). This eBook Ebay Replay got me back on eBay after my suspension back in may of 2007. I keep getting free updates and am still selling on ebay. Was it worth the $34.95. well I sell over $4000 a month on eBay; YOU TELL ME!

ebook
Posted by: aacs020706 2008-05-19 09:55:43 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I would be interested in that ebook for ebaying again when suspended. I am not able to even set up an account to sell on ebay because I am related to a suspended user. I didn't even have the same address as them, but since there is a relationship, ebay denied me an account.

Please send me that ebook, I would be so grateful
Posted by: kjwalsh10 2008-05-13 07:43:14 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I don't know what I can and can't sell anymore. I tried to sell my viewed series of sex and the city and ebay said it was fake copies. Unless Best Buy is selling fakes, I am innocent.

how to ebay again
Posted by: deliciouswebhosting 2008-05-08 08:11:53 In reply to: LaShaun1001
hello could you send me that info too please. thanks

Posted by: thegrom 2008-05-01 04:44:22 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Help! Please! Ebay suspended me and I'm freaking out. I would love a look at the eBook. I really appreciate your helping out. Thanks for being great! Email: thegromm@hotmail.com

Please send the ebay ebook
Posted by: edjaken 2008-04-24 16:04:37 In reply to: LaShaun1001
i could use your help working with ebay. pls send me the ebook and any other info you have collected. Thanks hayarkon@gmail.com

Re: Please send the ebay ebook
Posted by: lialu 2008-04-27 23:45:19 In reply to: edjaken
i could use your help working with ebay. pls send me the ebook and any other info you have collected. Thanks lialu@optonline.net

Please send me you ebook really aprecialte the help
Posted by: jodicares 2008-04-17 20:36:30 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I was just supended from ebay for no reason. If you could help I really apreaciate it. I would love to read the ebbok.
Thanks so much!

ebay sux
Posted by: TGB1 2008-04-13 01:57:27 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Ebay has f*cked me too, plz send info to admin_at_dreamcasthaven.com

Posted by: mutedmajority 2008-04-07 15:10:31 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I sure need the info. Ebay is out of control, paypal acct locked for no reason, too broke to pay a fortune for a damn ebook. If somebody can email info to me I will remember you forever!
david_livings@sbcglobal.net
THANKS! btw, list for free at base.google.com

Posted by: tilldi 2008-04-06 17:39:26 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi LaShaun1001,
You would be the answer to my prayers if I can get the Auction Again ebook from you. Never put all your eggs in one basket. Thanks so much!
terrancat@gmail.com

Posted by: nivar 2008-04-06 13:58:00 In reply to: LaShaun1001
come and visit the forum for more info:
http://suspendedfromebay.org/

There are only three posts!
Posted by: business101 2008-05-15 18:09:50 In reply to: nivar
There are only three posts!

forum
Posted by: business101 2008-04-14 18:08:55 In reply to: nivar
That's a forum with TWO posts by the admin and 2 members! LOL

Posted by: business101 2008-03-26 05:39:07 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I've found free up to date info to get back on ebay at suspended-from-ebay.com I don't think it is necessary to buy these ebooks on getting back to business on ebay. There are a couple sites that offer the auction again info for free without violating copyrights of ebooks. I'm not sure if you can give away copyright ebook info for free over the internet. I too lost my home business and was in distress, I ran into the suspended-from-ebay.com and it worked, I'm back on.

Posted by: sunD 2008-03-23 11:23:19 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi, I am in the same boat as all the other nice folks I've read about. Had 100% positive feedback and got suspended with no explanation. Have sent countless emails to eBay, but no help! Could you please send me the eBook to: smcpt@aol.com. Best Regards! sunD

Posted by: vicda 2008-03-09 10:17:07 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi there. I was suspended from ebay and can't even find out why. I would appreciate it very much if you could sent me the information on ebaying again ebook. Thank
vst0922@hotmail.com

Posted by: keithres 2008-02-15 09:16:20 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi, I too have been suspended through ebay with very little explanation as to why. I was a genuine seller and have tried everything to re register to no avail. Is it possible you could forward me the ebook. Many thanks, Keith Keithrestall@hotmail.com

Posted by: tolag 2008-02-15 09:02:04 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I have had the same problems as described below i was told that i was linked to a suspended user after a year of ebaying please send me some info desperate need of help! thank you so so much!

Posted by: Bellaluce34 2008-01-25 13:23:53 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi there. I was suspended last night because they say my account was linked to a previous suspended seller. I would appreciate it very much if you could sent me the information. God bless you!

Posted by: lydia217 2008-01-21 16:35:51 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Please send me the e-book,was suspended from other user.Thank you,Lydia

Posted by: getbackebay 2007-12-30 14:06:53 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hello. I was an Ebay member for almost ten years. Then it was all over one morning. I had over 14,000 positive feedbacks , but i was still suspended and i am waiting for them to email me back and let me know if and will i will get back on. They will not take phone calls when you are suspended , so i'll have to wait for Ebay to reply to on of my many emails. Thank you for any information you could send me that will hep me get back on Ebay. Thank you , Tom

Posted by: liphi 2008-01-06 05:57:57 In reply to: getbackebay
Hello, I see that you ask for the Ebay book and I was wondering if it helped you. Ebay is like they are in their own country making their own laws and no one can touch them. I've been suspended just because I was associated with someone else. Please let me know asap. Thank you

Posted by: matattack76 2007-12-26 15:36:41 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Thanks for your post, I had the same thing happen to me. Any info you have on how to get back on, I would be very greatful

Posted by: p2uok 2007-08-28 05:51:43 In reply to: LaShaun1001
hello.
i have been suspended by ebay and would be very grateful if you could send me your ebook .
thank you very much. p2uok.
pecaroh@ntlworld.com

Posted by: poppsy 2007-08-27 02:17:56 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Please send me the download link or by email that ebook ebay replay or any other who is working..
Regards
Pop ssipka@gmail.com

Posted by: wagglepop_com 2007-09-13 17:02:19 In reply to: poppsy
Suspended from Ebay? There are other venues you can try to sell your items until you can gain access to Ebay again. Personally, I feel the fees and changes made to Ebay's yesterday fun and worthwhile selling has gone out the window, but i understand others have different opinions on that and I respect that. My opinion is mine alone. I however, have found a different place that is set up similar to ebay's which makes it easy to learn. It may be a similar set up, but with out the high costs of listing or owning a store. If you're interested, see www.wagglepop.com
They offer a basic store for just $9.95 a month and no listing fees. It's still a new site, but Ebay started the same way and now look how big it has grown, wagglepop may just be the next great thing to come but with out the high cost of selling, which means you can offer your buyers lower prices and not worry about meeting your monthly fee quota as it is only $9.95 a month. With just one 10 dollar sale you can cover your monthly store fees.
Check it out if you like...You may just like to join the revolution of wagglepop.
If you decide to make a purchase or sell at wagglepop be sure to visit my store named The Little Treasure Shop, Send me a message if you are interested in purchasing something from my store and tell me you learned about wagglepop and my store through this forum and I'll instantly give you a 10% discount on your total purchase as a Thank You for giving wagglepop.com a try.
Good Luck!
The Little Treasure Shop :)

Posted by: p2uok 2007-08-25 01:05:46 In reply to: LaShaun1001
hi. can you please send me your how to ebay again,ebook. i will be forever grateful.
thank you very much.p2uok
pecaroh@ntlworld.com

Posted by: p2uok 2007-08-24 18:21:47 In reply to: LaShaun1001
hi,if you still have the ebook,can you please send me one to pecaroh@ntlworld.com and thank you very much.

Posted by: stealthdog 2007-06-05 14:48:44 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hopefully this can help. I have bought 3 ebooks on how to get a new ebay account. 1)Robert Windor's ezguidebooks. Info sounded good, tried it, got back on for 2weeks, then got suspended again. Simple truth is the info is not up to date. I never even sold anything just bought a couple of things. He says all freemail and ISP based email is no good to use; fact is- he lies to get you to buy his own email service (permabloc.org, do a whois on this to see for yourself)which cost more than his book. He never answers his emails or questions. In my opinion, this is a scam. 2)Auction Again's "how to ebay again". This is only a 26 pg PDF file of a married couples trial and errors of getting back on to ebay three times. Very basic but honest; but not much help in the real world. You probably know as much. 3)Ebay Replay from http://suspensionebay.co.uk This is 180 pages of up-to-date info with great ideas and alternatives to changing your name, address, phone number(all legally) and even gives you a free email client. Shows you precisely how to handle your computer's IP and all the other mysteries of the history that can get you caught. Lots of leads to choose and use. I was really impressed by the quality of info. They will give you the 1st 5 chapters for free. I have been back on ebay now for over 6 mths. Ebay does not have any of my old information and I did not have to lie. I wrote this company twice and both times got a reply the same day from Jenny. If you want good info and not a sales pitch or a diary of experiences...get Ebay Replay. This is just one guys commentary to help all of you a bit. Hope it does.

Posted by: fusterated 2008-01-21 08:21:55 In reply to: stealthdog
I haven't tried this yet, but here is an idea WITHOUT having to buy a ebook!
Change your name? How? Register a fictions name as a company. In florida this costs about $50.00.You don't want to Incorporate yourself, unless you want the hassle of corporate taxes and costs much more. Okay so now you have a new name, a company name.
With this name you can open a bank new bank account under your company name. Simply show proof to the bank of your new fictions name, just print out a copy of all the information from your states site. For example, Floria's is Sunbiz.org, sorry I only am familiar with Florida Info.
Okay, now change your address, get a PO BOX, Some PO Boxes are great they allow you to say Suite# instead of PO BOX. Which sounds nicer, and seems more real.
You can change your phone number obviously by calling your phone company.
Okay, now you have all new Name, Bank Account, Address, and Phone number LEGALLY!
Okay, now last but not least, you should change you IP ADDRESS. Sorry I don't have specific instructions for this. You can ask a tech person if you happen to know one. If not, GOOGLE IT! Just simply type in google search "How to change IP address" then thats it.
Goodluck to all, I will try all this and hopefully ONE DAY BE BACK ON EBAY! lol
If not, I'm going to have to try, amazon.com, overstock.com, sell.com, ioffer.com and all those other ones. For some reason, they don't compare to Ebay! Someone needs to create a new site, a better site than Ebay! A place where you don't get stupid automated responses!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW THE PEOPLE MAKING MONEY OFF OF THIS INFORMATION ARE SO MESSED UP, I don't even know if this type of information is in those Ebooks, but I hope you don't waste your money on scams. Goooodluck - Brigitte

Posted by: BZbee 2007-08-06 13:25:34 In reply to: stealthdog
Hi,
Are you still happy with the company you recommended from UK? Are you still on Ebay? I did buy the ebook today, and I am waiting for them to send me some code to be able to open the ebook. Hopefully this is not another scam. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.

Posted by: BZbee 2007-08-05 09:35:56 In reply to: stealthdog
Hi,
Thanks for the tips. Are you still on Ebay? I am thinking of getting the ebook from Ebay Replay. I am a single mom, and I just want to know if it is worth the money.Please let me know.
Warmest Regards,
BZbee

Posted by: stealthdog 2007-08-11 10:06:08 In reply to: BZbee
Hi BZbee...YES I am still on eBay doing exactly what I did before (just not using any more javascripts in my ads like I use to...lol). EBAY REPLAY had answers to all my concerns and solutions for the problems I was not even aware of. I was able to secure a new anonymous account with eBay (and PayPal) using all new information (name, address, bank account, Credit Card etc) all legal without breaking any eBay rules. Like I stated before; I tried a couple of other ebooks... but the book at suspensionebay.co.uk was the best investment I made to get my eBay income back. You will also appreciate the real quick support that you will get with them. I truly hope this helps you to get back to what you want to do.

Posted by: fbarr 2007-04-23 23:09:00 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Sounds like this is an epidemic! A good friend is going through this. Ebay accused him of being someone else who is suspended and he can't seem to get a reply from them that offers any explanation or tells him how to prove he's not the other person! I'd really love to see the book if you still have it. Please send to fbarr03@oh.rr.com Thanks so much for offering this.

Posted by: ebaymaster 2007-06-15 15:53:38 In reply to: fbarr
dont buy ebooks .. email me iknowebay@yahoo.com
i will help for free no problem.

Posted by: gpapp1 2007-03-22 07:27:41 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I was a feebay seller for about five years making about $1500+++ a week, did 1 mistake and they give me the boot. They loved it when I paid them their outrageous fees for selling my stuff! I have tried other sites but umfortunately they have the MONOPOLY on online auctions. Why doesn't goggle get something going.
With their recent fee hikes they have pissed off alot of sellers , i guess they don't get it without sellers you have no buyers! no buyers no ebay!
Don't care anymore!
gpapp1

get back on ebay...
Posted by: shinta 2007-04-06 12:09:12 In reply to: gpapp1
there are a couple services that claim tog et you back on.. bashar.ca is one but thier prices are outrageous and sometimes your order (along with any money you paid) gets "lost" http://www.RestartEbay.com does a way better job.
cheers,
shinta

Re: get back on ebay...
Posted by: drapton 2007-09-01 11:20:42 In reply to: shinta
I really dont suggest you use restarebay.com haha
PURE SCAM and their products are BS.
I used troydes.com and i got my account in less than 7 days and all is working since 2 month now.
Good luck to all.

Posted by: inbox12 2007-01-07 14:34:55 In reply to: LaShaun1001
sorry forgot my email please send the book to
markduncan1@btinternet.com
thanks

Posted by: inbox12 2007-01-07 14:32:42 In reply to: LaShaun1001
hi it loooks like a lot of people have a problem just like us could you please send me the info you have.
all the best mark

Posted by: finethymes 2007-01-07 10:26:09 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Could you please send a copy to
tje590@hotmail.com
It amazes me that these b#@t&rds can strip away something that you have worded years to build with no warning or appeal

Posted by: finethymes 2007-01-07 10:21:14 In reply to: LaShaun1001
If you are still offering that ebay book I would appreciate it..My daughter just got suspended for no other reason than having the same last name as me

Posted by: davelikes 2007-01-07 09:00:56 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi this information would be amazing . Please if anyone can send it to me at
davelikesfreecycle@yahoo.co.uk
I would be eternally grateful
thankyou in advance for your generousity.
Dave

Posted by: hugh54 2007-01-07 07:36:27 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Would you send me your book on How to get back on Ebay,they pushed me off it too
Thanks
Hugh
hmcc54@yahoo.co.uk

Posted by: edgarnancy 2007-01-06 12:57:20 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Wow! What a mess! I am being accused of shilling on ebay. I have no idea what they are talking about. I have sent 3 messages to them and waiting for reply. This all happened yesterday. Since I read the complaints from others, on this site, it is appearent that I have stumbled across this site at the right time.
Please send me a copy of your how to ebay again. Very much appreciate! sweetpeasgifts@aol.com

Posted by: otdist 2006-12-17 09:22:48 In reply to: LaShaun1001
That is exactly what has happened to me , they decided that a small % of my 1000 items wern't allowed and suspended me , I have closed a high street record shop to concentrate on ebay and now 10 days before Xmas they have taken away my livelihood that of a small second hand record seller!! Please please send the book to me at otdist@aol.com I will be eternally grateful
regards
Phil

Posted by: ukonecup 2006-09-05 03:58:08 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hallo Many Thanks for your help,
What ebay wrote me:
We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the eBay community.
As we state in the User Agreement, Section 8, we may immediately issue a warning, suspend, or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our users or us. We may also take these actions if you have breached the User Agreement or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
Due to the suspension of this account, please note that you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes the registering of a new account.
Regards,
eBay Trust and Safety
I have done anything wrong, please send me the book at infodata@consultant.com in order to get back on ebay.
Thanks!

Posted by: rpm_salez 2006-08-01 16:03:48 In reply to: LaShaun1001
hey thanks for helping us out can you send me a copy at rpm_salez@yahoo.com

Posted by: pame5z 2006-07-31 17:48:33 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Please Send me a copy of this. I have had the same experience and do not know what to do. My earnings were depedent unfortunately on this for a few months.....you are great doing this....pame5z@yahoo.com

Posted by: URGGG 2006-06-15 08:19:07 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hey I got SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON, this is how I make a living, can you help me? Please send to lizzyzshoppe@nc.rr.com

Posted by: shirleydee 2006-04-23 01:56:04 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi LaShaun1001, I got kicked off of Ebay for no reason at all so I am very grateful for this. Shirleyyeungat@yahoo.com. THANKS!

Posted by: glider027 2006-04-09 11:38:42 In reply to: LaShaun1001
HI... could I have the free ebook for getting back on ebay? thanks
email is wraith_3180@yahoo.com

Posted by: bestusedcars 2006-04-09 08:28:25 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Just was suspended from Ebay...section 9....Please, e-mail me your ebook to tyake a look for solution....
my e-mail address is bestusedcars06@yahoo.com
Thank you!!!

Posted by: bunnysky 2006-04-08 17:02:28 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Please send me the copy of the ebook. Thank you very much!!! Here's my email plakbee@yahoo.com Thank's once again!

Posted by: gowangirl 2006-04-08 05:46:39 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Send me that ebook to gowangirl@styxnet.com thanks so much for doing this, you are a gem.

Posted by: bbtx2006 2006-04-03 16:14:12 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I would appreciate the e-book, I got suspended march 10 and I cant reach anyone their to discuss or give straight answers,just canned responses. My email is bbtx2000@aol.com
Thanks alot your a peach

Posted by: Ebayloser 2006-03-21 09:21:57 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Can u email me the book thanks

Posted by: margesimpson 2006-03-11 13:35:42 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Please send me a copy of this ebook. I would appreciate it. thanks

Posted by: butterflygirl 2006-03-20 03:15:43 In reply to: margesimpson
do you have that ebook?? Please send to sassygifts4u@aol.com Thankyou sooooooo much

Posted by: happyholiday 2006-03-11 06:54:37 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I was suspended today. please send me the ebook. Much appreciated. holidayhappiness@myfastmail.com

Posted by: dani2001pe 2006-03-10 12:53:05 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I am no longer on eBay. Please I need the ebook
Please send to dani2001pe@yahoo.com
Thank you very much !!!!

Posted by: patti2005 2006-03-09 19:16:13 In reply to: LaShaun1001
PLEASE SEND ME THE INFO AT pattisonlineparties@yahoo.com thank you so much

Posted by: patti2005 2006-03-09 19:11:21 In reply to: LaShaun1001
CAN I PLEASE GET ALL THIS INFO FROM YOU AND BETTER YET I WILL PAY YOU 20.00 IF YOU CAN SET ME UP A NEW PAYPAL AND EBAY ACCOUNT I HAVE BEEN MESSED OVER WITH SO MANY PEOPLE ON HERE OFFERING THIS SERVICE CAN YOU PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP ME. I AM pattisonlineparties@yahoo.com i am in louisiana
thanks

Posted by: __tr__ 2006-03-09 09:45:01 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Would appreciate a copy of the book ever so much at tvepisodes@hotmail.com
Cheers

Posted by: buruhari 2006-03-09 04:12:36 In reply to: LaShaun1001
please please send it to hariburu@gmail.com
you are the god!!!

Posted by: iLLaPiNo83 2006-03-07 21:40:05 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I also got suspended on ebay.... I emailed them back to see why i got suspended but they never emailed back... can you pleassseee send me a copy of that ebook pleeeaasssee?
My email is::
****illapino83@yahoo.com****
Thank you!!

Posted by: iLLaPiNo83 2006-03-07 21:04:42 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I also got suspended at ebay... I tried emailing them back and asking them what's the reason for the suspension but they never gave a reason..... Can u pleasssseeee send me an ebook... Thnx!!
My email is::
****iLLaPiNo83@yahoo.com****
Thnx again!!

Posted by: kidh2000 2006-03-05 08:10:09 In reply to: LaShaun1001
You should be blessed for what you are doing. Please forward me the report on how to ebay again. Here is my e-mail t4sale@hotmail.com
Thanks, a lot.
Kidh

Re: for got to include email for book
Posted by: blueheavenn 2006-03-03 09:03:32 In reply to: LaShaun1001
here is my email for a copy of your book, <myblueheaven@att.net>
thanks

Posted by: blueheavenn 2006-03-03 09:01:01 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Please email me a copy of the book. I too was suspended and they never sent my account ballance back I had in my ebay account. They didn't review my account like they said they would. I made a living on ebay, and they suspended me for selling cpies, which are legal to sell as copies. Hundreds do the same and no copy write infringment is happening as long as the item is significantly different and has the actual maker marked.

Posted by: dragonfly1807 2006-03-03 00:41:55 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hello LaShaun .. thanks a lot for the offer. I need one. My email address is : magazine247@gmail.com. Thanks a bunch & hope to hear from you soon ~

Posted by: salsa37foo 2006-02-28 02:02:24 In reply to: LaShaun1001
could someone please send me a copy as well? thanks a bunch! your kindness will be repaid with karma. rotaryfenix7@gmail.com

Posted by: BusinessName0 2006-02-26 05:17:14 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hello LaShaun. You have a heart made of gold and I definitely hope your blessed for it. I also used e bay as a part of my income and now, i'm suspended. Can you please e-mail a copy to BusinessName01@aol.com. Thank you so much. I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted by: transitvan180 2006-02-25 11:05:43 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I have had the same problem as most of these people suspended from ebay could you please send me a copy of this book.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
leedudhill@aol.com

Posted by: stoneparadise 2006-02-25 09:21:57 In reply to: LaShaun1001
please send me a copy stoneparadise18@yahoo.com.
i was in good progress in ebay but i was suspended fr no reason. I have invested quite some money for ebay selling, but i am shocked by y suspension and i am wondering how to get back.
please help me

Posted by: bcsuperstar 2006-02-23 12:05:13 In reply to: LaShaun1001
i just had my account suspended by ebay because a relitve was bidding on my item without me knowing it. obviously he thought he was helping but managed to get us both suspended. i have been making a living on my ebaying with increased sales of about 10% weekly i had finally found that it was becoming succeful although i know i will have to start over with a new account and it will take time to regain my sales again. one question is it just the ip address that they identify your computer with, even with new credit cards and addresses in other names. cookies, and networking cards have ip's as well. i dont know that much about computers but would really like to get started so that i can have an income again. can anyone help me. also id like to see a copy of that ebook. my email address is bcsuperstars@yahoo.com i dont usually ask for anything free so i am willing to return favors for kind people..i just need some help..cries!!

Posted by: alenuk 2006-02-20 14:10:27 In reply to: LaShaun1001
i hate to say it but they suspenede me too
they make me feel like criminal
for no reason
i would really appriciate if i can get copy of the book
thanks
alenuk@aol.com

Posted by: ljc10 2006-02-20 11:55:02 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I would love to have a copy can you send it to LJC@tdso.com
Thanks in advance

Posted by: leehilda 2006-02-19 22:30:35 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Would you please send me the copy of ebook to apaex@comcast.net? I am on the same boat and getting nowhere to solve the issue. Thank you so much.

Posted by: markey75 2006-02-18 11:20:51 In reply to: LaShaun1001
please could I have a copy, gotta be worth a go.
Markey075@aol.com

Posted by: Lor222 2006-02-17 12:39:55 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Please send me a copy of this ebook to baranowskis@verion.net THANK YOU!

Posted by: Lor222 2006-02-17 12:38:30 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Can I please have a copy of this e-book. I need it as soon as possible. I was suspended and the customer service at ebay stinks and wont respond back! Thanks!

Posted by: xespionage 2006-02-16 14:09:05 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hey LaShaun. Can you hook me up with a copy of that ebook? You can send it to xespionage@hotmail.com Thank you so much :+)

Posted by: michelle1 2006-02-14 19:45:48 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Please email me a copy of this ebook, to mwei4188@yahoo.com
I was suspended by ebay in Nov 05 and was so frustrated. I am so happy to know there is solution to do ebay again. Please help me. Thanks!

Posted by: jamesbond007 2006-02-14 18:12:12 In reply to: LaShaun1001
hi i would like the copy also, at aravintan@gmail.com
thanks in advance..

Posted by: tofucake 2006-02-14 15:08:16 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Please Send me the How to Ebay again File!!! :) Thank you so much for your generosity :) My email address is
Kitayab@earthlink.net
Thank you!!

Posted by: backinblack 2006-02-11 12:44:12 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I'd really appreciate a copy of the Ebay ebook.
Same old story with me too. They suspended my account and just reply to my emails with pointless, irrelevant automated responses designed purely to get my back up and waste my time..

Posted by: BOSSKEV1 2006-02-11 07:32:52 In reply to: LaShaun1001
please could you send me your ebook i need to get back

Posted by: ebaysucksfool 2006-02-10 10:12:05 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi could i please get the ebook i am in desperate need. My email address is
ebaysucksfool@yahoo.com

Posted by: ebaysucks2006 2006-02-09 16:38:10 In reply to: LaShaun1001
please send me the links plz - ebay have really pi**ed me off. time to get nasty!!!:-)
djdj2004@hotmail.com

Posted by: coutureclub 2006-02-08 21:27:48 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hello. I have been having the same problem. I have been trying to figure out how to get back on and stay there. Could you please email me a copy to coutureclub317@yahoo.com. Thanks so much

Posted by: joey3000 2006-02-07 07:36:16 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi, that would be great, thank you.
Please send to joeyuk25@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks again, Joey

Posted by: cape 2006-02-06 16:10:07 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi
I have been suspended from ebay a few times and have tried many new accounts and they keep linking me to my old accounts please help I would really appreciate a copy of the ebay ebook and how to get back on thanks
my email is
acapeski@optusnet.com.au

Posted by: EJNN 2006-02-05 09:39:51 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hey
Can you send me the ebook?
Would really apprecaite it.
emma_516@fsmail.net
Thanks

Posted by: torajohn 2006-02-04 23:34:03 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Ebay will listen to nothing. If you don't mind, please send me a copy as well. Desperate and frustrated. Ahhhhhhhhh. Please send it to toravinyl@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Posted by: TIDE 2006-02-04 14:46:20 In reply to: LaShaun1001
can you email me the ebay book iam in the same boat as you thanks good work.mfeanco@comcast.net

Posted by: krazykitty 2006-02-04 06:33:19 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Please send me the e-book for getting back on Ebay! Email to: krazykittiesbout@aol.com Thanks!

Posted by: slipknot 2006-02-04 04:26:16 In reply to: LaShaun1001
i cant belive that ebay has suspended me .pls send me a copy of the ebook to avalue4all@gmail.com
thanks

Posted by: badmoonbody 2006-02-03 15:25:48 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I've been a loyal ebay customer for over 3yrs. This is the second time they have suspended me with no explanation. This time they say I'm suspended for a minimum of 12 months. I keep trying to work around it, and they keep suspending the new accounts. Please help! send the e-book to sales@badmoonbodyjewelry.com. Thanks a bunch!

Posted by: westyuk1 2006-02-01 17:53:21 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Do you still even check this thread LaShaun? I have also been suspended today despite a flawless feedback rating over a long time. Can you send me the info you have, I'd appreciate it - scottcuk1@hotmail.com If anyone else whos already requested can you share the info please.

Posted by: tarepanda 2006-01-31 20:04:58 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Please e-mail to lilzuzu@hotmail.com. Thank you!

Posted by: ashleydaniell 2006-06-10 16:11:20 In reply to: tarepanda
Thanks for sending me this book. I am eternally grateful. Critiqueappetit@aol.com
You are a lifesaver
Ashley

Posted by: bigmikemag 2007-08-29 19:33:02 In reply to: ashleydaniell
Can you please send me the ebook please you can email me at bigmikemag@tmail.com.

Posted by: pleasehelp 2006-01-30 15:30:01 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Can you please email me the ebook to awhitlow@gmail.com

Posted by: Alntrace 2006-01-29 14:02:07 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi
Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of the ebook?
I was suspended for bidding on my own item when I forgot to put a reserve on it.
Hope you can help
Alan
Alntrace@aol.com

Posted by: dave07 2006-01-29 11:10:32 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I am another frustrated x-ebayer that would love a copy of the book as well. cstew32@aol.com
Thanks

Posted by: adam1117 2006-01-28 20:20:52 In reply to: LaShaun1001
can you please send the book to adam1117 at yahoo.com?
thanks,
adam

Posted by: Alntrace 2006-01-25 13:14:23 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Could you please email the ebook. I had a rating of over 400 when I bid on one of my own items because I forgot to put a reserve on. I bid £10 but was outbid and made no further bid. It eventually went for £25 and a week later I was banned. I tried to explain but I was fobed off with eBay rules. I have since gone through all my credit cards and 2 changes of address and they still track me down! Thanks for this in advance, Alan. (Alntrace@aol.com)

Posted by: askme 2006-01-24 17:03:25 In reply to: LaShaun1001
could you please send me this ebook bethandjustin@earthlink.net Thank you so much for your willingness to help people. Im sure ebay has suspended some people for a valid reason but there are thousands who have been left hanging. I wish there was another popular auction site that we could sell at and not have to worry about ebay

Posted by: paulus2005 2006-01-19 08:28:20 In reply to: LaShaun1001
please send me the info, been suspened just because I dont have a reciept for an item.
thnx pahayz@hotmail.co.uk

Posted by: davidzinn 2006-01-17 22:37:42 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I feel you man....could i get that ebook?
themtwenties@hotmail.com
thanks a million!!!

Posted by: davidzinn 2006-01-17 22:35:08 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I also need back on ebay, lol, its the 3rd time they sec. 9 me for no reason. Thanks
themtwenties@hotmail.com

Posted by: YoungZebra 2006-01-16 19:44:59 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Oh please- send me the ebook. I have some good how to sell on ebay ebooks I can trade you for your trouble. Thanks!

Posted by: volcano62 2006-01-14 14:15:03 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I am having problems with ebay also. Please send me a copy.
email is volcano62@hotmail.com
thanks

Posted by: mayo1985 2006-01-11 18:58:23 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi there im having the same problem. please can i get a copy of that ebook?
mayoy4k2004@hotmail.com
thanks

Posted by: lyxz 2006-01-09 08:20:44 In reply to: LaShaun1001
hi there, we are all in the same situation. could you please send the ebook to my email address. thank you so much.
lyxz_001@hotmail.com
looking forward to fighting ebay with all you guys.

Posted by: getonebay 2006-01-06 09:32:30 In reply to: LaShaun1001
we were a Ebay top seller out of 180 top sellers. at over 1000 good feedbacks for 90% of which are vehicles starting at $1000 and up to $100,000 each. We paid Ebay over $10,000 per month in seller fees, and they shut us down for 18 negative feedbacks in the last year. Feedback rating still ofer 93% good. They told us to make resolutions with all people that left negative feeback before they reinstate account. Now who in thier right mind that left negative feedback will send you and email not stating that all is fine with transaction. You'd think no one. Well we actuall had to beg and pay people to email us that transaction has been resolved and took care of all but five situations. Ebay still have us blocked indefinately. We have a book on horrors of Ebay stating all Frauds, Ebay scams, Money order Scams and Wester Union scams along with the way Ebay will treat future customers, and the way it treated past customers, in copyright right now and 3 publishers bidding on contract to publish bood. " EXPOSING A CORP. GIANT" WITH " NO WAY" ON THE COVER IN EBAYS'S FONT and colors. please send me how to get back on and anyone can send Ebay horror stories we may use to add to bood. Email: getonebay@hotmail.com

Posted by: acezlh 2006-01-04 19:17:53 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Please please, I've been suspended from ebay for violating vero policy. I've been selling the same thing for 2 years! Ebay is 90% of my income and its killing me. Can you please send me the back on ebay info and anything else you've compiled? you can send it to acezlh at yahoo dot com. I really appreciate it!

Posted by: livelifewild 2009-10-28 13:38:54 In reply to: acezlh
Same thing happened to me, I kept trying to get back on. I lost about 4 accounts due to it being linked to that one. BUT I AM BACK ON NOW FOR OVER ONE YEAR!!! I bought an ebook for $20 and I followed it to a T and now Im on. Email me at livelifewild@gmail.com and I will send you the book for free! I know how freaking frustrating it is because ebay was 100% of my income. Also I even have items that you can sell, items are selling for $35-$55 and I can get them for $15. So email me and I'll let you know how and what to sell! livelifewild@gmail.com

Posted by: joyousnoel 2006-01-04 07:54:20 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Please help. I was suspended on ebay and don't know where to begin. I read that I had to wait 7 days before I can file an appeal. I cannot wait.

Posted by: fusionsydney 2006-01-03 21:10:34 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hello can you please send to me info@fusionsydney.cjb.net. Greatly appreciated.

Posted by: blanchesbling 2006-01-03 10:45:15 In reply to: LaShaun1001
please send me info on how to ebay again

Posted by: sarachoco 2005-12-30 14:33:43 In reply to: LaShaun1001
hello please send me a copy of this ebook. Thank so much sarachoco123@yahoo.co.uk

Posted by: giobytes 2005-12-23 21:18:20 In reply to: LaShaun1001
lashun pls send ebook to giobytes@yahoo.com
thank you so much

Posted by: deanpaul 2005-12-21 23:01:23 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi, I am an ebay victim too, and lost my extra money I made a month and I have tried everything, But just end up susrended again. Please send me your ebook. I need all the help I can get
Thank you so much, you are a life saver.
p.dean%orange.net

Posted by: ebaysucks 2005-12-20 23:39:45 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Im so glad I came accross this site. Im so desparetly looking for help on how to get back on ebay. I have opened 4 accounts with different info and still, ebay managed to link all accounts and suspended them all. Please, send me all info you can send, and Its so generous of you to be giving this for free. Thx and cant wait!

Posted by: kelbev 2005-12-20 21:35:08 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I would love the ebook as weel. My email is dvdland@direcway.com I too am going through something very similar. Thank you.

Posted by: llk21t 2005-12-20 21:07:45 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Thx a million i was suspened yesterday for freaking no appear reason i tried emails nothing works. I bough bulk stuff from ebay and resell them than got slap saying this stuff is fake wtf. but the wholesaler is a power seller go figure. so pls email me a copy of the ebay again. i need to sell my stuff thx a millions.

Posted by: bob123 2005-12-18 12:00:33 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi, can I please get this. My email address is gail.smith@tiscali.co.uk
thanks in advance

Posted by: aerlyn02 2005-12-16 21:01:48 In reply to: LaShaun1001
PLEASE can you send me this ebook? UGH I'm going through hell with ebay now - such crap! email: dancer6776@hotmail.com

Posted by: lize 2005-12-14 07:26:12 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi, I am a ebay vitim too, and lost my extra money I made a month I needed to get by. Please send me your information.
Thank you so much, you are a life saver.
annelize.deane@gmail.com

Posted by: bootedtexan 2005-12-14 06:57:39 In reply to: LaShaun1001
LaShaun1001 Please add me to your list. I was notified by ebay Vero about a DVD they pulled. I noticed that it was still listed?? I contaced a friend and figured out the pulled item was from weeks ago. Before I could go ahead and pull the relisted item. Everything was pulled and I was suspended. THIS WAS ALL THE SAME DAY. Irony, I got a power seller icon the same day and my feedback is 100%. Thanks for chance to read about a opp to join the ranks again. care-coop@hotmail.com

Posted by: bprovost 2005-12-10 10:08:51 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Could I please have a copy of that, I'm going thru hell right now.
Thanks,
Beth

Posted by: siske 2005-12-09 04:38:37 In reply to: LaShaun1001
hello,
could i have the ebay suspension ebook?
it will be so helpful for me.
thank you so much. just email me to siske@yahoo.com

Posted by: nandeangin 2005-12-06 10:31:01 In reply to: LaShaun1001
just BS, never get one

Posted by: nandeangin 2005-12-04 20:28:08 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Please send me the book to my email: nandeangin at gmail. Thanks

Posted by: derekss2189 2005-12-04 10:22:03 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi i was wondering if you could e-mail me the ebook i would really appreciate it, my e-mail address is derekss2189@aol.com

Posted by: jakz 2005-12-03 14:10:39 In reply to: LaShaun1001
please send me a copy of this book! cardjakz@aol.com. many thanks! jackie

Posted by: tomprice43 2005-12-01 01:31:49 In reply to: LaShaun1001
please send me a copy to tomprice43@hotmail.co.uk

Posted by: waynan 2005-12-04 14:40:03 In reply to: tomprice43
Please send me one too: waynan@gmail.com

Posted by: randyreis57 2005-11-29 10:41:58 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Would you hook me up with a copy...they bumped everything I have ever done off of there!

Posted by: bluetallhot 2005-11-26 20:20:09 In reply to: LaShaun1001
I'd love to see the ebook too, please send to
blueyedtallnhot@aol.com

Posted by: joanne1965 2005-11-24 04:37:43 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi could you please send me details how to get back on ebay
ckcalhoun@dodo.com.au
thanks amillion it is very kind of you

Posted by: joanne1965 2005-11-24 04:32:40 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi l have been suspended also for no apparent reason tryed to register again but suspended again
would love the info on how to get back on as l had bought alot of items to sell!!!!

Posted by: nyahlee 2006-02-15 09:43:22 In reply to: joanne1965
I WAS GOING TO BUY SOMETHING AND GOT SICK. NOW MY EBAY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED. PLEASE SEND ME THE EBOOK TO: MARQUETTEMCNEAL@YAHOO.COM. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH.

Posted by: spud2005 2005-11-14 10:34:31 In reply to: LaShaun1001
hi
ebay sure aint gonna get the better of me. ive changed everything and they still get me.
would love to dee that book
rgds

Posted by: hellogaby123 2005-11-10 08:52:07 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Oh Please send it to me. I have been suspended and cant get back on.
hellogaby123@hotmail.co.uk.
I will be eternally grateful and will feedback to you if I am successful.
Gaby

Posted by: hellogaby123 2005-11-10 08:43:19 In reply to: LaShaun1001
Hi,
I have just applied to ebay again, new bank account some different details but have been sussed and suspended again. BASTARDS. Can you help me to get back on PRETTY PLEASE!!
hellogaby123@hotmail.co.uk.
Honestly I wouldnt of done this if they had replied to my letters and faxes.
Thanks a million

Posted by: bestusedcars 2006-04-09 08:45:49 In reply to: hellogaby123
Hi !
Did you get this ebook?
If so would you e-mail me a copy at bestusedcars06@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot !!!

Posted by: ytandrs 2006-02-10 13:27:17 In reply to: hellogaby123
please send me the ebook at ytandrs@yahoo.com

Posted by: struth 2006-02-22 05:47:48 In reply to: ytandrs
Yes!
Please send me your e-book at
struth9942@ntlworld.com
A medal you should receive for this!
People are paying too much for this info they are

Posted by: lulu1975 2006-02-27 06:35:05 In reply to: struth
hi, we are in ebay, and we search the ebook for have 100 + feedback in 7 days, do you know this ebook? and if yes, it's great? if someone have it can he send to me fantinette91@yahoo.fr
thanks for all
lulu1975

Posted by: garageboy 2006-11-02 21:12:32 In reply to: lulu1975
Hi, I had an ebay Account and My Room mate who I was living with in College roommate who was bidding on my accounts I very aware of ebay shill-bidding policy and he could not care less he destroyed my 100% feeback power seller status and made me lose my only source of income by bidding on my Auctions from his own user I.D. please send me a copy or any one on this Board Please , so I can get back on please e-mail me at garageparts@hotmail.com
thanks for you help

ebook
Posted by: dunners2004 2010-12-19 17:49:40 In reply to: garageboy
My account was suspended as it was linked to my mothers account! Crazy Ebay!

Please can you forward the ebook to

ttjrd@lboro.ac.uk

You are amazing :)
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS