Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: iPhone 3G's Best Case Scenario

Re: iPhone 3G's Best Case Scenario
Posted by: Chris Maxcer 2008-10-01 04:15:53
See Full Story

When it comes to iPhone cases, there are basically three camps: The outsiders who prefer naked iPhones and don't fear drops on cold, hard concrete, those who like soft rubber/silicone iPhone cases, and those who like hard cases. I've been a fan of the soft case. The first generation of iPhone 3G hard cases seemed too bulky, full of seams, odd angles ... and downright ugly. But every now and then, I catch sight of a case that seems slimmer, less plasticky, and I pause. Is it even possible for a soft case guy to switch to a hard case?

Re: iPhone 3G's Best Case Scenario
Posted by: iPhoneCase 2016-10-17 00:01:07 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
I read through this article completely on the topic of the resemblance of latest and previous technologies, itís a remarkable article.

iPhone cases
Posted by: iphonecases 2011-06-03 11:16:46 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
I have tried out several different types of iPhone cases myself. Similar to your findings, there are good and bad points that come along with the cases, no matter the material the case is made.

To answer Chris's question above, it is possible to make the switch. I used to use a soft iPhone case and switched to a hard case. The only thing I don't like about the hard case is if I drop the phone on its face. With the soft, rubbery case, the phone face was slightly protected, but with the hard case it really isn't.

iPhone iPod Touch Cases
Posted by: rogerowens 2008-10-01 10:38:23 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
I wish you could review the RebelTouch by SwitchEasy also and compare it to other iPod Touch 2nd gen cases.

http://www.switcheasy.com/products/RebelTouch/RebelTouch.html#
Jump to: