E-Commerce Times Talkback
See Full Story
The stock market and the dot-com world may be down for now, but that does not mean launching a new e-business is out of the question. New York University business professor Christopher Tucci pointed out that many of today's technology and commerce giants began life at a time when startup capital was not flowing freely. "If I had a great idea, I would not wait for the business cycle to turn around," he told the E-Commerce Times. "I would do what I needed to make it happen."
The following truths about any new business are valid in good or bad economic conditions:
1) have a product or service that everyone wants,
2) have a barrier to entry from your competition,
3) have a great management team,
4) have enough money to tell the marketplace that you have this product or service,
5) be able to fulfill your orders with excellent customer-centric service
6) have a sustainable growth plan,
CEO Site-Tuners, Inc.