Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
CyberSource Peak Season Fraud Management Guide
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: BlackBerry's Do-or-Die Marketing Challenge

Re: BlackBerry's Do-or-Die Marketing Challenge
Posted by: Jeff Kagan 2013-02-14 08:18:18
See Full Story

Frank Boulben is the new chief marketing officer at BlackBerry and he has his hands full. Did you ever stand in front of a mountain of work and wonder how to get started? Marketing was one of several key weaknesses before RIM became BlackBerry. Can Boulben refresh, reinvigorate and save the smartphone maker? No one yet knows; however, marketing is key -- and Boulben is now center stage. The question is simple: Will the new BlackBerry 10 succeed or fail? No one knows yet, but the initial devices are being rolled out.

Re: BlackBerry's Do-or-Die Marketing Challenge
Posted by: DanS1967 2013-02-14 08:26:54 In reply to: Jeff Kagan
You're actually incorrect when you say that Notes/MemoPad is not available on new BlackBerry 10 phones.

That's what I thought when I started using mine, but then I found it in the "Remember" app. That app brings together different kinds of "notes to self" like memos from Outlook and voice notes. You can organize them together in different folders, but I haven't gotten that far into the feature yet.

In any case, go to Remember > Notes and you'll find them!
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS