E-Commerce Times Talkback
See Full Story
Online securities trading was a big fad a few years ago, but some of the major players disappeared from the scene after the dot-com fallout. However, many do-it-from-home traders cannot resist the Internet's speed and convenience, and there are still plenty of firms to accommodate them. Although some major brokerage companies swore they would never offer access to electronic trading tools, many quickly learned that customers were eager to trade via the Internet, and realized they would need to provide services or lose them to the competition.
Risky business of stock trading. Statistically, a stock has a 50.02% chance of going up at any one moment and 49.98% chance of going down at any one moment. Technical analyis can help increase the odds of making a profitable trade. Learn more about techncial analysis at http://www.onlinetradingconcepts.com/TechnicalAnalysis.html