Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Rethinking the Service Paradigm

Re: Rethinking the Service Paradigm
Posted by: Denis Pombriant 2013-02-06 07:04:40
See Full Story

I have been known to do things for money. I bet you have too, but doesn't it
sound funny to put it that way? I just got off a phone briefing with Freshdesk, an Indian company with a subscription customer service and support system that it refers to as a "help desk." Freshdesk's got most of the bells and whistles you might expect to find in a solution like that, and it has gamified the business processes as well. That's what inspired this column. Here's my thinking.

Re: Rethinking the Service Paradigm
Posted by: rbacal 2013-02-06 07:10:22 In reply to: Denis Pombriant
Denis, your post brought a smile to my face, on the issue of the badges and such. I do have some answers on the "money" as incentive thing, though, and you see it a lot. You always get unintended negative consequences from reward systems (any ones, but the more valuable, the worse it gets). Olympic Badminton Scandal: Beware The Rewards And Goals You Set is one article you might want to look at: http://performance-appraisals.org/Bacalsappraisalarticles/articles/olympicgoals.htm
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS
What do you think about Hillary Clinton's use of private email servers during her term as Secretary of State?
She broke the law and should go to jail.
She violated guidelines -- the issue is overblown.
She placed important state department information at risk.
Her servers might have been more secure than the government's.
I really don't care one way or the other.