Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Predicting the Future Is Not for the Faint of Heart

Re: Predicting the Future Is Not for the Faint of Heart
Posted by: Denis Pombriant 2012-12-22 13:48:01
See Full Story

I was doing some research in the Time Magazine archives -- the best ones I have seen, by the way -- the other day and came across this nugget from 1962: "Despite the discouraging results so far, many scientists argue that military-space research will ultimately produce an overflowing cornucopia of marketable consumer products, from supersonic planes to small nuclear reactors for home power." - "State of Business: Where Are the Tinkerers?" Sept. 21, 1962.

Re: Predicting the Future Is Not for the Faint of Heart
Posted by: Danielyhkim88 2012-12-22 14:36:57 In reply to: Denis Pombriant
Thanks for the bold predictions, Denis!
A lot has changed since this Time article was published and there have been substantial advancements in foreign policy, as well as technology. I personally believe that gamification will encourage individuals and businesses, to dive deeper into cloud-based suites like GreenRope. By allowing interactive options within a cloud-based system, there is an element of simplification that everyone will be able to understand. Also, I agree with the growth and importance of analytics, with the data collected. Analytics will evolve to efficiently translate the incoming data of customers, thus expanding sCRM's already broad business focus. The use of cloud-based software can not only reduce the cost of energy by streamlining data and decreasing the need for paper, it also allows every employee to access information immediately. Therefore, sCRM will not lose its importance but it will gain prominence as a tool that will be utilized on an everyday basis.
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS