Welcome Guest | Sign In
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Making Steve Jobs Immortal

Re: Making Steve Jobs Immortal
Posted by: Rob Enderle 2011-02-27 07:58:37
See Full Story

Last week, I tried to come up with some epic things I would like to think I'd do were I given six weeks to live -- a rumor that's been floating around about Steve Jobs -- and was as insanely wealthy as he is. The purpose was to focus on something other than the end we will all eventually share. One of the folks commenting on the piece thought I should have instead focused on things Jobs could do that would be more meaningful, and the comment hit a chord. So I'll continue this topic but now suggest some things Steve Jobs could do that would help make him virtually immortal.

OMG!
Posted by: NotTellinYou 2011-02-27 16:51:27 In reply to: Rob Enderle
Enderle why are you still around?!?! Why does anyone listen to you? you gave been Apple's #1 detractor for years. Predicting doom and gloom from day one of any product released by Apple and now you want to make something out of Steve Job's illness?

I'm reminded of the words of Joseph Welch when he said to Joseph McCarthy:

"You have done enough. Have you no sense of decency sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?"
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS