Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Jesus Brouhaha Highlights App Store's Capricious Sense of Taste

Re: Jesus Brouhaha Highlights App Store's Capricious Sense of Taste
Posted by: Renay San Miguel 2009-05-12 13:46:33
See Full Story

The growing list of controversies surrounding the Apple App Store might make for a new killer iPhone app. Call it "Developer Demolition Derby": use the phone's accelerometer to keep your third-party app on course to Apple approval and financial success while steering it past objectionable content, consumer outrage, censorship obstacles and inconsistent company guidelines. The makers of the Me So Holy app couldn't stay on that course. The developers announced on their blog Monday that Apple had rejected their application.

Me sooo Holy!
Posted by: hhemken 2009-05-12 17:20:42 In reply to: Renay San Miguel
Me sooo Holy! Me bless you long time!

That's Life
Posted by: Archimboldo 2009-05-12 17:18:23 In reply to: Renay San Miguel
A store has a right to sell whatever it wants and reject whatever it wants. Whatever gave Me So Holy developers the idea that they are entitled to impose their product on the App Store?

Suppose I wanted to sell a "White Supremacy?" App and demanded my "rights?" I'm sure others would tell me I'm free to sell it in my own venue, but that I can't demand the Disney Channel sell it.
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS