Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
CyberSource Peak Season Fraud Management Guide
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Stop Giving Your Customers Reasons to Leave

Re: Stop Giving Your Customers Reasons to Leave
Posted by: Irwin Kramer 2008-11-06 11:18:41
See Full Story

Most retailers experience a downturn in a weak economy. As consumers rein in spending, a downturn is usually not distributed equally among all retailers. The extent of the downturn depends on a number of factors, including geographic location of stores, product categories being sold and specific market segments. In order to survive a tightening economic climate, retailers must focus on their short- and long-term objectives. Despite the current economic condition, retailers should continue to explore investments in technologies that provide improved customer service.

Don't Give Your Customers A Reason 2 Leave
Posted by: Juan2know 2008-11-06 11:51:16 In reply to: Irwin Kramer
Mr Kramer gives the retailer a great deal to absorb and while it's all true, too often many smaller retailers wear most if not all the hats managing their business.

If you don't have time to do everything then here's some good news!

I think capturing customer information for marketing purposes is one of the most important things you can do.

First have a limited 3 day sales event, then offer some great incentives to come in to your store that are cost effective, like FREE Airfare for 2 almost anywhere in the world, FREE Gas Coupons and more. Find out how at my site www.RetailMarketingSuccess.com

Use your contact information for e-marketing in the form of e-newsletters and if you don't want to take the time to execute such a marketing campaign month in and month out then...

...No problem let our company solve that problem for you with affordable, cost effective E-Newsletter campaigns.

Details at www.RetailMarketingSuccess.com and for more ideas go to: www.Secrets2RetailSuccess.wordpress.com

See my contact information on my website and let me know how I can help.

Staying in contact with your customers is the best way to build a fence around them.

Happy retailing,
John Young
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS